(Topic ID: 220254)

Where to play in St Louis?

By magickeys

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I’m in St Louis just for the night....if you could only go to one place, where would it be? I’ve been to the Silver Ballroom before, but not Orbit Pinball Lounge....wondering which had more pins....any feedback?

#2 5 years ago

CP pinball. They have over 70 machines on free play. $20 for the day or $5 per hour. BYOB

#3 5 years ago

Cp pinball - Roxanna Ill open only on Saturdays
    lots to play website listing games pinball,video games candy snacks canned soda. bring your own food/drink is fine to
    Silverball ball room - St Louis city south side by Bevo mill bar with some food
    has website listing pinball games.
    Pativins New York - St Charles New Town area bar with food
    nice lineup pinball games listed on website.
    Two plumbers - St Charles area micro brewery
    has both pinball and video games and yes board games.

I live in st Louis metro area do frequent these places they all have facebook pages also.
    There are some places i didn't list mainly due to past visits that I found issues making experience at venue not as enjoyable ie game condition or selection. Other reason is I have yet to visit them myself.

#4 5 years ago

Padavans in St. Charles and CP Pinball like cp1610 stated are great places.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-st-louis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.