Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by r6emperor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Heading to Pennsville NJ for work next week, and I would like to play some pin while I'm there. It is right on the border with Delaware. I was there for a few days before and couldn't find anything, but I'll be there Sunday to Friday next week so I'll have some time...

Thanks!!!

Edit: The closest major city is Wilmington, DE. About 20 minutes away

#2 10 years ago

Evening bump. Anyone know of anything?

#3 10 years ago

One more bump

#4 10 years ago

I wish you were in piscataway nj. I am stuck here for work all next week and there is a place pretty close we could play at. But its a long way from Pennsville.

#5 10 years ago

I'll have to get up super early and will be working outside till the sun goes down so no long drives for me. So glad they postponed this trip from nice warm July to freezing cold November....

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from r6emperor:

I'll have to get up super early and will be working outside till the sun goes down so no long drives for me. So glad they postponed this trip from nice warm July to freezing cold November....

Freezing? Sunday's high 67 brrrrrr
    To play some pins you really have to head out to the Philly burbs.

#7 10 years ago

Silver Ball Museum in Asbury Park N.J. 732-774-4994... Silverballmuseum.com. Enjoy, short ride from Piscataway, I'm not sure from Pennsville

#8 10 years ago

If you swing out by AC, you're welcome to hang out at my place and put up some scores.

The pinsider who did up some sweet custom Demo Man code (jamescardona if I recall his handle) is in Pennsville too if I recall, so he might know of some local spots you could hit up.

#9 10 years ago

Pennsville, as in by Salem near Delaware? The best thing there is a Cracker Barrel.
    It's a near by drive to the Nuclear Plant. Sorry, nothing to see here...except the Cracker Barrel and Nuclear Plant.

#10 10 years ago

Annointed: I PM'd him, never heard back. I'm on the western side of the state, so its probably going to be too far for an after work drive. But thanks for the offer!

Hank35: the nuke plant is where I'm headed, and I'm sure I'll eat at the cracker barrel at some time. They had Sioux City Sasparilla there last time. My inner Lebowski enjoyed it greatly...

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Iamneo:

Silver Ball Museum in Asbury Park N.J. 732-774-4994... Silverballmuseum.com. Enjoy, short ride from Piscataway, I'm not sure from Pennsville

Almost 2 hours from Pennsville

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from r6emperor:

Hank35: the nuke plant is where I'm headed, and I'm sure I'll eat at the cracker barrel at some time. They had Sioux City Sasparilla there last time. My inner Lebowski enjoyed it greatly...

Maybe start looking at Delaware as it's only about 2 miles away. I think you'll be at Exit 2 or 4 off the Turnpike, so that may be a nearby option.

BTW. I LOVE Crackel Barrel

#13 10 years ago

Well I stopped at the Pinball Gallery in Downington on the way here. The place and the machines were immaculate. Had a great time and chatted with the owner for a long time. If anyone is in the area I would highly recommend stopping in for a visit. Very good range of machines as well.

I'm planning on stopping at 1984 in Wilmington some time this week. Not sure when yet.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-pennville-nj-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.