6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Rascal_H
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

916F7F72-E465-43AE-A8A8-DEC91A40BC13 (resized).jpeg
    #1 6 years ago

Visiting family in Needham, MA for a few days, any standout locations I should check out? I've heard great things about Flat Top Johnny's, so I will definitely check them out...

The pinball map doesn't show much in the area, so looking for some recommendations.

Thanks in advance, and happy thanksgiving pinsiders!

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Grandnational007:

Visiting family in Needham, MA for a few days, any standout locations I should check out? I've heard great things about Flat Top Johnny's, so I will definitely check them out...
    The pinball map doesn't show much in the area, so looking for some recommendations.
    Thanks in advance, and happy thanksgiving pinsiders!

Game underground Natick mall.

#3 6 years ago

A new place just opened 2 weeks ago in Everett, MA - Down the Road Taproom. The girl and I will actually be there later today if you're so inclined. They just sent out their game list and it's a System11/WPC lover's wet dream...

(from their email)
    "Twilight Zone
    Addams Family
    Theatre of Magic
    Whitewater
    Star Trek - The Next Generation*
    Scared Stiff
    Judge Dredd
    Elvira and the Party Monsters
    Dr Who*
    Getaway
    High Speed*
    Who Dunnit
    Game Show
    Pinbot
    Bride of Pinbot
    Jackbot
    F-14 Tomcat*
    Currently we have space for 12 games , * games are not on floor(some are being repaired). We will be reconfiguring the room to allow for more game space, hopefully closer to 20 games."

I'd also highly recommend Flat Top as you mentioned. Great staff and always top tier Sterns, sometimes mixed in with something sweet like TAF or AFMr. There's also Roxy's A4cade about 0.75mi walk which has another 6 pins in what's essentially a speakeasy barcade. 6 great pins (similar to Flat Top, mostly newer Sterns with the occasional fun wild card), and a lot of retro games too.

#4 6 years ago

Now that I’m at down the road as I write this, I’ll say it’s a real legit place.

916F7F72-E465-43AE-A8A8-DEC91A40BC13 (resized).jpeg916F7F72-E465-43AE-A8A8-DEC91A40BC13 (resized).jpeg

#5 6 years ago

Ubering over to ftj as we speak! Should be fun! Thanks for the suggestions, folks!

Going to hit Roxy's after, then Underground on Friday while the wife shops. dannunz can't wait to play a different di than the one I'm used to. And thanks for Pintastic!

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Now that I’m at down the road as I write this, I’ll say it’s a real legit place.

Nice... I sold them my Doctor Who and Demolition Man. Good to see them open.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-needham-ma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.