Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MB.JPG
    TAF.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PurpleTophat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Just outside Milwaukee: The wife and I recently drove up to Waukesha to Fox Run Lanes. They have Addams Family, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Monster Bash, all set on 5 ball. They were all in decent shape when we were there. Cheap beers and good pins set on 5 ball. What more could you ask for? We stayed for hours.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

EDIT--- I will respectfully disagree that MB,TAF, and POTC are in decent shape their

Haha! Fair enough. I guess it depends on how you define "decent shape". Most machines on route around here are so bad that you can't even play them, so for me "decent shape" basically means playable! I've driven so many places to find a pin on location only to find it not functioning at all, that I'm just happy when I can play these days.

I once drove 45 minutes in each direction out of my way through rush hour traffic taking a detour while on a cross country road trip to find an EATPM at a pizzeria, only to put my quarters in and find that the plunger didn't work and it immediately went into ball search mode. Before taking the detour, I had called and asked if the game was still there and it was in working condition. Oh yeah, it's right here and it works fine! Pffft!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PurpleTophat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-milwaukee?tu=PurpleTophat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.