(Topic ID: 120603)

Where to play in Fort Lauderdale

By pinballpete

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just curious if anyone has some suggestions for a good place to play pinball while in Fort Lauderdale? I will check the usual apps but I just wanted to see if any of you with first hand experience had any suggestions. Barcade, bowling alleys, all ideas are welcome. What's out there?

#2 9 years ago

It may be out of your way, but down in Miami is a store called Arcade Odyssey, www.arcadeodyssey.com that usually has some nice machines. I just found a website last week for a place in Delray Beach that has much older games. i've never been and don't know if the website is current. www.vintageclassicpinball.com

#3 9 years ago

I have played at both places. Arcade Odyessey is pretty awesome I gotta say. They have about 10 nice games in their line up. If memory serves me correctly. SM, TWD, TRON, Batman Dark night, T2, a few other DMD pins and a lot of arcade games in a wide variety. Black lighting in the ceiling , cool music and Japanese videos playing on multiple flat tvs. A pretty cool day to spend there.

#4 9 years ago

Very cool guys thanks for the lead! I will check those out they sound like fun. Any other gotta see places down there? Doesn't have to be pins.

#5 9 years ago

just go to modfather's place he has a nice set up and cool to hang with

1 week later
    #6 9 years ago
    Quoted from Turboderf:

just go to modfather's place he has a nice set up and cool to hang with

Lol nice of you to invite.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-fort-lauderdale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.