Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 days ago by Garrett
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bucks (resized).JPG
    IMG_20160627_210513_767_(resized).jpg
    20160206_221131_(resized).jpg
    20160206_221131_(resized).jpg
    20160206_221034_(resized).jpg
    20160206_105101_(resized).jpg
    20160206_105125_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chiefbrody.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

Very old thread - but still important to travelers - heading to Watersound next week (Destin) and wondering if there is an update to pins available to play in the area? Pinmap isn't terribly helpful right now for that area.

Thanks -

#11 5 years ago

I'll be there tomorrow evening - so if I find any info I'll update this thread.

1 week later
    #12 5 years ago

Didn't get out into Destin much, we were in Watersound and I didn't find anything there. There is an arcade in Panama City called Funland Arcade that has three pins, Ripleys, Star Wars and GOT, all three in decent shape. Coin Drop - I think the GOT was 3 games for $2, the Ripley's was 50 cents a game and I didn't try the Star Wars. Bunch of other arcade type stuff in there too, and there was a kitchen and I think beer. We didn't stay long - had other things to do.

1 week later
    #16 5 years ago
    Quoted from parsonsaj:

Sigh I have fond memories of Funland, grew up in South Alabama only about 80 miles away. That was like a watershed event for me as a kid and then teenager to get to go there and spend a buck or two... Sadly Funland closes for the season right around Labor Day so even THAT is not an option this time...

funny. The real reason we went was because when I was a teenager in the 70's, my dad and I lived in PCB and we would walk to funland to play pinball. Back then the whole place was lined with machines. I wanted to walk back in and see it 40 years later. It was a cool experience.l

1 year later
    #47 3 years ago

let's revive this again!

We are heading back to Destin - to the 30a area called Watersound specifically - be there (if the apocalypse doesn't further interfere) the week of the 4th of July.

Any updates of pins in the area? Looks pretty grim from the internet.

thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chiefbrody.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-destin-fl?tu=chiefbrody and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.