(Topic ID: 255098)

Where to Play in Dallas Area?

By rogerdodger

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hi Guys:

I will be in Grapevine, TX in about 3 weeks and just wondering if there are some good places, with lots of nice condition pins to play?

Thanks,

Roger

#2 4 years ago

Yup, lots of locations

Bishop Cidercade (food trucks on weekends)
    BOS Pinball Lounge (good restaurants nearby)
    Nickelrama 2 locations

This group is very helpful
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/dfwpinballclub/

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Yup, lots of locations
    Bishop Cidercade (food trucks on weekends)
    BOS Pinball Lounge (good restaurants nearby)
    Nickelrama 2 locations
    This group is very helpful
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/dfwpinballclub/

Thanks, Nevus.

I appreciate your help.

Roger

#4 4 years ago

BOS Pinball lounge in Garland is the best place to play a mixed lineup of modern and old games, probably the only public location I know of that has EMs

Free Play Arcade has 3 locations Arlington, Denton, and Richardson, Arlington is the best for pinball, has mostly moderns with a couple of 90s and 80s in there, also has JJP games and even an AMH.

Cidercade has a lot of Stern LEs, maintenance isn't as good as BOS or FP Arlington

Pinstack Irving has all Sterns, including a Beatles, but their maintenance isn't as good and they operate on a $1 per game price instead of a $10 unlimited all day like the others. Other Pinstack locations only have a few pinballs.

Nov 24th there is a Stern Army tournament at BOS and Dec 2 there is a Pinball Monday tournament at Free Play Arlington. Both are free to enter with admission. Stern Army tournament awards Stern swag as prizes, Pinball Monday awards bragging rights and the chance to pose with a giant pinball. Also IFPA points.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from GolfKill:

BOS Pinball lounge in Garland is the best place to play a mixed lineup of modern and old games, probably the only public location I know of that has EMs
    Free Play Arcade has 3 locations Arlington, Denton, and Richardson, Arlington is the best for pinball, has mostly moderns with a couple of 90s and 80s in there, also has JJP games and even an AMH.
    Cidercade has a lot of Stern LEs, maintenance isn't as good as BOS or FP Arlington
    Pinstack Irving has all Sterns, including a Beatles, but their maintenance isn't as good and they operate on a $1 per game price instead fo a $10 unlimited all day like the others. Other Pinstack locations only have a few pinballs.
    Nov 24th there is a Stern Army tournament at BOS and Dec 2 there is a Pinball Monday tournament at Free Play Arlington. Both are free to enter with admission. Stern Army tournament awards Stern swag as prizes, Pinball Monday awards bragging rights and the chance to pose with a giant pinball. Also IFPA points.

Great information, Golfkill.

Looks like I am in for a good time!!

Thank you.

Roger

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-dallas-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.