Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Frax
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I've been looking in the last hour for a good place to play in Dallas with a lot of selection.

Any such beast?

Also, would really love to play Attack from Mars, so if there's a location with only one pin which situ is, it would also be awesome.

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

There is a Cinemark movie theater at I-635 and Webb Chapel Rd that had an AC/DC Pro, Tron Pro, ST Pro, Met Pro, and Avengers Pro when I went there in July.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks.

I also found it on google, but it has none of the pinballs I wanna play like, attack from mars, cirqus Voltaire, Indiana jones, twilight zone, creature from, funhouse, cactus canyon, medieval madness, theatre of magic and a few more.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from tanin:

Thanks.
    I also found it on google, but it has none of the pinballs I wanna play like, Attack from Mars, Cirqus Voltaire, Indiana Jones, Twilight Zone, creature from, Funhouse, Cactus Canyon, Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic and a few more.

I do not know of ANY of those titles that are on route in the Dallas Area.

If you have an extra day in the area, you can drive to Austin and visit Pinballz.

Pinballz will definitely have 90's Bally/Williams to play.

Marcus

#5 9 years ago

Pinballz Austin has all but 3 of those (AFM, CFTBL, CC). I've never been to the one in Buda, they might have them.

I don't see any on your list in DFW: http://pinballmap.com/dfw

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from tanin:

I've been looking in the last hour for a good place to play in Dallas with a lot of selection.
    Any such beast?
    Also, would really love to play Attack from Mars, so if there's a location with only one pin which situ is, it would also be awesome.
    Thanks

If you can wait until March, we have the TPF!

#7 9 years ago

Thank you all. Austin sounds like a good option, and I also heard it's a really nice place to visit, so it's probably the best option.

P.s. I don't get it, but AFM seems so scarce. I'm currently in NY, and I found only one place that has it, and it is a bit far from my place. I really thought it was a popular pin.

Post edited by tanin: Added comment

#8 9 years ago

It's very popular and valuable. Hence, why you don't see it out in public much.

Depending on where you live in NY, a lot of those games are in private collections

#9 9 years ago

Pinballz Arcade (original site) currently has CFTBL as well. They used to have an AFM, but alas, no longer.

1 year later
    #10 8 years ago

Any updates on places to play in the Metroplex? Looks like weather and a flat tire may have me stuck here for the night....

#11 8 years ago

Try out Nickelrama in Richardson

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Any updates on places to play in the Metroplex? Looks like weather and a flat tire may have me stuck here for the night....

Cinemark @ Webb Chappel added Revenge From Mars a few months ago.

Nickelrama has KISS, and is supposed to be getting Game of Thrones, but I have not idea if GOT Pro has shown up yet or not...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-dallas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.