9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by smokedog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I'll be visiting Calgary in a couple of weeks and I am wondering where the best places to play some pinball are. Any system 11s to play?

#2 9 years ago

Best location line up is at the Flames Community arenas off Crowchild Trail. Machines are in the hall right now but will be back in the pub when it reopens in September. No system 11 but a super well maintained selection of dmds. Theatre of Magic, No Fear, Shadow, Flintstones, T2 and more. Otherwise pickings are pretty slim for location games. A couple at Creekside Pub and Local Lou's, and some singles scattered around. The airport has a bunch but they are usually in bad shape. The pinside map is pretty up to date.

#3 9 years ago

There's an older thread about this that I started, but the short answer is:

1. The airport. There's a bunch of arcades around in it. This is especially great on the way out.
    2. Calgary Flames community arena. (Not the Saddledome.) Has about 10 pins or so.
    3. There's a few more scattered around in smaller groups.

#5 9 years ago

Dans house too.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Dans house too.

Second that!

#7 9 years ago

Saw a robocop at Boogies burgers. Game was out of order, burgers were pretty good.

#8 9 years ago

Al - I live in Montreux, do you live right by me?

#9 9 years ago

I'll agree with that!

Johnny and Zane have a great collection at Flames Central, as well as being great guys. For location not at another pinheads house, this is far away the best.

Ive never been to Dan's house but ive heard its super nice.

Id be willing to let a fellow pinhead play my games as well, Ive got a modded Elvira for old school. ( the line-up is alright and I try to keep everything looking new. )

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Dans house too.

Next time I'm in Cowtown I'll fish for an invite ...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-in-calgary and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.