Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gblack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5C1FB031-4579-4894-9CAB-E3C6B235F2F4 (resized).jpeg

#1 2 years ago

Visiting Denver to catch the dead and co shows at red rocks was wondering who had Godzilla on location. Played one at 1up on Cofax but sound was turned way down so was hoping to get to play another location that I could at least hear the call outs. Love this town great place to hang out and play pinball. Thanks for the tips!
    Al

#2 2 years ago

Maybe hit up JJ at Game Exchange to play their showroom model.

#3 2 years ago

+1 on Game exchange, also try 1up in down town.

#4 2 years ago

One up at Lodo doesn't have Godzilla enjoyed their mando pemium and rick and morty. However have both of those guys at home. Will try JJ at game exchange tomorrow.
    Thanks
    Al

#5 2 years ago

That’s weird 1up Lodo didn’t have Godzilla. They had it last week. I put 8 games on it

#6 2 years ago

Yeah I was surprised it wasn't there. Colfax had one but sound is turned way down and left sling isn't working. So I went to Lodo this afternoon asked the bouncer and he said they didn't have one. I looked but didn't see it wasn't too wasted when I was there but I wasn't necessarily sober either. Al

#7 2 years ago

We have on the showroom.. also Wonderland Brewing has one.. Pinball Jones in Fort Collins, Stellas Pinball bar in Greeley. Others but I cant Remeber them all.

Looking like we will have 2 of then at showdown as well.. One of game floor one in the suite

#8 2 years ago

Wonderland is usually quiet enough to hear the game well. In particular when we open at 2. Enjoy the dead shows they should be fun. I’ll be there Tuesday night

#9 2 years ago

Co. Bar in frisco has one along with 13 other pins!

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Wonderland is usually quiet enough to hear the game well. In particular when we open at 2. Enjoy the dead shows they should be fun. I’ll be there Tuesday night

I hope the shows are not dead.. But I guess will see. More pinball to play all for my self I guess!

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

I hope the shows are not dead.. But I guess will see. More pinball to play all for my self I guess!

I also hope the shows are a rousing success. I will see you there.

For clarity I meant enjoy the dead and company show at red rocks.

#12 2 years ago

The 1up Lodo has had a Godzilla Pro for a week now. It's the last pinball on the right.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Deadlander:

Yeah I was surprised it wasn't there. Colfax had one but sound is turned way down and left sling isn't working. So I went to Lodo this afternoon asked the bouncer and he said they didn't have one. I looked but didn't see it wasn't too wasted when I was there but I wasn't necessarily sober either. Al

Quoted from The_1up:

The 1up Lodo has had a Godzilla Pro for a week now. It's the last pinball on the right.

Can't help but have a good chuckle at this one! Denver beers got the best of ya that day!

#14 2 years ago

Goes to show you don’t trust what the bouncer tells you at the door. Plus other libations as well it was good side trip to Lodo fun trip Denver is one of my favorite towns for pinball and music plus snowboarding. Thanks for the intel will be back in February!

#15 2 years ago

Wednesday night show was very mellow but good vibe and a bit chilly. Red rocks is a very magical place the near full moon was an added bonus best view for an amphitheater everyone should see a show there worth the trek!.

5C1FB031-4579-4894-9CAB-E3C6B235F2F4 (resized).jpeg5C1FB031-4579-4894-9CAB-E3C6B235F2F4 (resized).jpeg
    #16 2 years ago
    Quoted from Deadlander:

Wednesday night show was very mellow but good vibe and a bit chilly. Red rocks is a very magical place the near full moon was an added bonus best view for an amphitheater everyone should see a show there worth the trek!.
    [quoted image]

Sounds like you had a good trip! Weather at red rocks can be 50/50.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-godzilla-denee?hl=jrbbrj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.