Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mojozone
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Anyone know where I can find some pins in the wild around Okoboji Iowa? Pin map shows nothing.

#2 10 years ago

Anyone???

#3 10 years ago

Sorry Pafasa, not going to find anything to play near there. Kind of a pinball wasteland. Download a pinball app. on your smartphone until you can get back home. Best you can do!

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from BigB:

Sorry Pafasa, not going to find anything to play near there. Kind of a pinball wasteland.

No arcade at Arnold's park anymore? Is there even an Arnold's park? Haven't been there since I was a kid. If I remember correctly, the arcade was under the Roof Garden.

#5 10 years ago

Found an operator in Boji, C&N vending. Going to give them a call this morning and see if they have any games out there. They advertise pinball on their website.

I am staying about a 5 min walk from Arnold's Park! Yes it is still around and going strong but there is no arcade any more. The amusement park is very nice though. The kids look forward to this the whole year. The old wooden roller coaster is a blast!

Two years ago, I found a BSD in a small arcade right next door to where we stay. Last year when we came, it and the arcade was gone. I was very bummed. I am determined to find something. If I do, it will surely go on the pin map.

#6 10 years ago

I grew up in spencer. South of arnolds park, havnt been up there in a while, let me know what you find out.

#7 10 years ago

Just talked with C&N Vending. They have no pins at their Okoboji shop and none on location in this area. I guess I'll just have to try to have fun with the kids at the lake...

#8 10 years ago

Was a couple games in the Truck stop in Albert Lea. Not exactly close.... I guess lunch in MSP and pinball at Lloyd. SS. Billards will help maybe. ???? 3.5 hr.

Happy Searching.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

Was a couple games in the Truck Stop in Albert Lea. Not exactly close.... I guess lunch in MSP and pinball at Lloyd. SS. Billards will help maybe. ???? 3.5 hr.
    Happy Searching.

Wish I was headed that way. Lake and sail boating today. Arnold's Park all day tomorrow. We will have plenty of fun. Me and my ten year old daughter have been drooling to hit the old coaster. We might not ride anything else!!

#10 10 years ago

Had a slight laundry emergency. Went to a laundromat in Spirit Lake. Austin Powers at .50 per play is sitting next to my washer full of clothes!!! It's dirty but I'm gonna give it as many quarters as I have left! I'll report back condition and get it on the pin map.

#11 10 years ago

Sounds good. Never know what is out there hidden in plain site these days.... Add it to the locator when you can. THX

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

Was a couple games in the Truck Stop in Albert Lea. Not exactly close.... I guess lunch in MSP and pinball at Lloyd. SS. Billards will help maybe. ???? 3.5 hr.
    Happy Searching.

If you mean the truckstop formerly called Trails, they no longer have the arcade either, havent for a couple of years... we were just through there last week.

#13 10 years ago

The game plays ok. I've never seen this game so I don't know for sure if everything is ok. Won a replay on my first and only game so far. I only had a couple minutes. It is at the Great Lakes Mall in Spirit Lake Iowa. Great Lakes Laundromat. There was some arcade game next to it. I honestly can't remember what it was. Some kind of driving game maybe??

Austin Powers seems like kinda fun. This one is very dirty but it is covered in Mylar so I bet it would clean up well. The scoop hole is about twice the size it should be. Not sure if I have ever seen any scoop hole this badly worn. Other than that, the flippers are tight. Dead flipper passes work just fine and they are strong enough to make any shot with authority!!

I may try to sneak back later tonight. I might have to crap my pants as an excuse!!

1501-1599 18th st. Spirit Lake Iowa

#14 10 years ago

Good know thanks for the info, never know where you'll find them in the wild.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-play-around-okoboji-iowa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.