Also, found this change log on a french pinball forum: https://www.flipperfrance.com/threads/jersey-jack-pinball-the-wizard-of-oz.5211/page-42#post-211283
Nouvelle mise a jour ......
== Version 6.11P ==
=== Game Code
+ Support for reserve ball play.
* Attract mode score display now shows remaining balls (including extra
balls) instead of completed balls for interrupted games. This is a more
accurate measure of what a player had left. The player who was active is
marked with an asterisk, but that currently-active player does not have
their current ball counted as part of balls remaining.
=== Core Code
+ Reserve ball play. This is a new paradigm for playing pinball games where
one does not have a concept of a ball-in-play (i.e. ball 1, ball 2, etc.),
but rather has balls remaining, such as lives in a video game.
- This gives us 2 main abilities:
- 1. Players can join in at any time now, even your last ball.
- 2. Extra balls are not played immediately. Rather, players continue to
cycle turns as long as a player has balls to play. This way, a player
doesn't monopolize a game with his co-players with 4 extra balls
stacked at once, rather they are basically played at the end of the
game. If multiple players get extra balls, they continue to switch
off as if the game were a longer game.
+ Ball Play Type adjustment. Can be set for "BALLS IN PLAY" or "BALLS IN
RESERVE". The default is currently BALLS IN PLAY (the traditional way of
* Improved Dump Stats output.
+ Maintenance reboot. This will automatically reboot the machine if it has
been on for more than 24 hours, and the game has been idle for at least 1
hour. It will give a 10-second warning you can cancel by hitting both
flipper buttons, at which time it will wait at least another hour.
* Missing aux displays will no longer show their contents on the main
display. This caused some nasty issues in the OS for some reason.
* Fixed Euro presets specifying Pound pricing.
+ Added some "FEC" pricing presets to make it easier to set up token/swipe
* Changes for maintenance reboot.
* Reboot/power cycle now required after an update.
* Manual version 3.5 (December 2016).
== Version 6.10 ==
=== Game Code
* Fixed display of extra-wide 11-character names after entering a HSTD name.
* Fixed extra shot light showing up in Melt the Witch.
* Fixed display of switch numbers in Trough Test.
* Fixed chase ball being flagged as a saved ball (speech and audit).
+ Today's High Scores added to attract mode and status report.
+ Sub-category in High Score settings for game-specific HSTDs.
* Fixed stale ECMB lamps that occurred when ECMB ended abnormally.
* ECMB lamps now go transparent to let other stuff show through.
* LED 2.0 lamp renumbering.
* Fixed TNPLH and TOTO ballsavers not resetting properly when consumed and
another multiball started.
* Bad switch count increased on upper playfields.
* Fixed a condition where game could get stuck in Game Over by hitting Start
just before match sequence.
* Coin-in no longer cancels entering initials (caused game to get stuck).
* Fixed test report typo with Monkey Mech.
+ Added fanfare for finishing TNPLH I somehow missed.
+ Floating Scores adjustment. Can be set to NEVER, WITH SCORES, or ALWAYS.
WITH SCORES will float the scores whenver the player scores are shown,
ALWAYS will show them on full-screen animations as well. Default is WITH
* Fix LOCK lamp blinking green during ECMB.
* Dorothy Captured can no longer be blown off since it didn't serve any
useful purpose and introduced a timer bug.
* Fix drop target not awarding Witch Melt Victory Lap points (broken in 6.04
trying to prevent bad Witch state advances).
* Drop target now comes up for one hit each visit to the Castle Playfield
during Rescue Multiball to prevent exploitability.
* SOTR Champ now shows actual SOTR total, not player's end-of-game score.
* Fixed a bug that prevented someone from getting SOTR champ if someone
played their first ball after a previous player got SOTR.
* Drop target now up when it is lit for yellow points in SOTR (prevents VUK->
'S' target exploit).
* Manual updated to v3.3.