(Topic ID: 297540)

Where to get 1/2" OD, 17/64" ID wave spring washer for Gottlieb's score reels?

By swampwiz

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinhead52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Of course when I took off these, one of the went flying to who knows where.

The ID is about 0.265", and it has a black oxide finish. This and an E-clamp are what goes on to keep the sprocket on.

Marco's has it as "Out Of Stock", and neither my local hardware store nor Home Depot have it.

Perhaps someone has a few extra lying around?

#2 2 years ago

Somehow your thread title got cut off - I was really wondering what you were asking about until I saw the url! Might wanna edit your thread title to be complete and get some help (where-to-get-the-1-2-wave-spring-washer-for-gottlieb-score-reels)

#4 2 years ago

Ive got a box of spare reels, how many do you want?

1 month later
    #5 2 years ago

I'm still looking for this part.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampwiz:

I'm still looking for this part.

I can send you 4-5. good to have scavenged parts bin

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-get-the-1-2-wave-spring-washer-for-gottlieb-score-reels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.