1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jake35
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Type 13 summary 700 thumb (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

** UPDATE Doug said it should be in 3 weeks. I will wait for his product since it is superior, thanks Doug.. email was being rejected because I put the wrong email, my mistake. Thanks again

I prefer to get the ones from speakerlights.com, but Doug's site has been out for a weekAnyone have a lead on the style that is just the rings around the speakers that don't cover the speakers up, for Elvira, JP etc., like the one shown?

Are the ones from Pinballlife just as good and easy to install?

Type 13 summary 700 thumb (resized).jpgType 13 summary 700 thumb (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

Try speakerlightkits.com

#3 1 year ago

Just received a set from him last week.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

I prefer to get the ones from speakerlights.com, but Doug's site has been out for weeks and emails to him are being returned ...

Huh...I'm pretty sure I just saw him post on here recently

#6 1 year ago

Have you tried messaging him on Pinside? DugFreez might be able to give you an estimate of when they'll be back in stock.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from jake35:

I prefer to get the ones from speakerlights.com, but Doug's site has been out for weeks and emails to him are being returned undeliverable for some reason. Anyone have a lead on the style that is just the rings around the speakers that don't cover the speakers up, for Elvira, JP etc., like the one shown?
    Are the ones from Pinballlife just as good and easy to install?
    [quoted image]

Thank you for thinking of me when making your purchase descision. I haven't been out of stock for weeks (maybe A week). Sorry your e-mails are not getting through, but I have been receiving other e-mails just fine. I hope people wouldn't choose to buy from the people knocking off my light kit ideas and designs instead waiting a couple of weeks to get them from the guy that actually put in the work on them, but as it is, the ones from Pinball Life are not as good. They use standard RGB lighting in them instead of individually addressable light strips. Their 3D printed light rings also have the bulbs in view instead of being inserted and diffused by the light rings.

I should have the Deluxe 5.25" (type 13) light kits back in stock in the next 2- 3 weeks.

Quoted from SKWilson:

Have you tried messaging him on Pinside? DugFreez might be able to give you an estimate of when they'll be back in stock.

That is what the OP did and I did get back with him via Pinside PM. If anyone is trying to contact me and not getting a response within a day or two (it's usually much sooner)....please try to contact me via Pinside PM or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/speakerlightkits). Using my [email protected] e-mail is preferred, but I am not the kind of person that ignores messages or e-mails.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from DugFreez:

Thank you for thinking of me when making your purchase descision. I haven't been out of stock for weeks (maybe A week). Sorry your e-mails are not getting through, but I have been receiving other e-mails just fine. I hope people wouldn't choose to buy from the people knocking off my light kit ideas and designs instead waiting a couple of weeks to get them from the guy that actually put in the work on them, but as it is, the ones from Pinball Life are not as good. They use standard RGB lighting in them instead of individually addressable light strips. Their 3D printed light rings also have the bulbs in view instead of being inserted and diffused by the light rings.
    I should have the Deluxe 5.25" (type 13) light kits back in stock in the next 2- 3 weeks.

That is what the OP did and I did get back with him via Pinside PM. If anyone is trying to contact me and not getting a response within a day or two (it's usually much sooner)....please try to contact me via Pinside PM or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/speakerlightkits). Using my [email protected] e-mail is preferred, but I am not the kind of person that ignores messages or e-mails.
    Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Thanks again Doug, I appreciate it and have your correct email saved now. I wanted to buy a couple for my brothers games so I can install them when I go visit next month.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-get-525-speaker-lights-doug-s-site-has-been-out-for-weeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.