• Latest reply 12 years ago by judremy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_shot_2011-07-27_at_10.10.59_PM..png
#1 12 years ago

Is there a site that has diagrams or shotmaps of pinball machines?

When reading about a machine that I havn't seen in person, I have a hell of a time working out what the layout is really like, based on written descriptions of the layout, and looking at pictures (often of poor quality, or taken from angles that don't really make the layout clear (which is hardly surprising - you don't study the layout of a pin in person by looking at it from only one angle, do you?).

A site that showed diagrams of the playfield, instead of pictures, would be really helpful. It seems like that's such an obvious omission from the pinside database, that there must be some other site that has them for all the well known machines, and I just don't know about it.

Or maybe i'm the only person who can't figure things out from pictures...

#2 12 years ago

Can't you get that at the ipdb site???? I thought I've seen drawings similiar to that in one of the options offered but, I'm not positive.....

#3 12 years ago

I'm not seeing it under the entry for TZ (just picked that as an example, on the thinking that if they had it for any machine, they'd have it for TZ, since TZ is so popular and well regarded).

#4 12 years ago

Usually the manuals have these types of diagrams for rubber rings, posts, coils, etc:

Screen_shot_2011-07-27_at_10.10.59_PM..pngScreen_shot_2011-07-27_at_10.10.59_PM..png

#5 12 years ago

Or watch the video tutorials on tiltwarning.com!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-find-shot-mapsplayfield-layouts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.