Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by NextoPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I've checked all the popular sites and can't find a rubber set for Swinger/Funfest. Do I just have to buy an assortment and trial and error or is there someplace I can get a list of what I would need?

Thanks!

#3 9 years ago

Have you called Pinball Resource and asked for a ring kit? (They assemble them per game as needed.)

#4 9 years ago

No, I'll check them out also. Thank you.

Also, the moving target has a chunk missing out of it, haven't had luck finding that yet, might have to pull it apart to see what kind of target it is.

#5 9 years ago

great title for your post. I just had to read even tho I don't own this game. lol

#6 9 years ago

I'm getting ready to move my Swinger in, My wife say's my Swinger is too dirty to be in the house, so I need to clean up my Swinger before I can bring my Swinger inside and play with my Swinger.

Always make sure you have new rubbers when dealing with and old Swinger.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from NextoPin:

No, I'll check them out also. Thank you.
Also, the moving target has a chunk missing out of it, haven't had luck finding that yet, might have to pull it apart to see what kind of target it is.

Steve at PBR will have the replacement round target face as well as the rivet. Just grind the old one off on the back and pin the new one on (easily done with a blunt point center punch).

#8 9 years ago

Are Swinger/Funfest pop bumpers AC or DC? I thought this was the first DC Flipper game, but I'm not sure about the bumpers.

Thanks!

#9 9 years ago

Try an adult video store, otherwise you might have to order it online.

#10 9 years ago

They only had the rubbers I need to rebuild the bumpers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-find-rubbers-for-my-swinger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.