my-Freshie-Backbox_(resized).JPG
m-Freshie-Transformer-schematics_(resized).jpg
IMG_2550_(resized).JPG
IMG_2547_(resized).JPG
stepper_(resized).png
coin_chute_(resized).png
playfieldunderside2_(resized).jpg
playfieldunderside1_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fortytwo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Did you push in the coin slide? Some games from this era are activated by a timer that is pushed in by the coin slide.

I had a 1939 cc buckaroo. Everything was on the coin slide. No GI just lights on when you complete a mode. But be careful when you do have it plugged in. The metal surrounding the playfeild can zap you good.

#19 7 years ago

On my buckaroo. The coin slide tail pushed on a price of metal. By hat was connected to a framework of bars that slide back when pushed on. This Manually reset features and relays (no reset relays) and also pushed on the timer (looks like a bicycle bell with a little arm under it). Then the game came to life.

Again watch where your other hand is when doing this. My had sheet metal surrounding the playfeild on the cabinet walls. It would zap me. I don't think the coin door plug was required for gameplay.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fortytwo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-find-chicago-coin-schematics?tu=Fortytwo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.