(Topic ID: 181790)

Where To Find Allied Leisure Parts?

By d0n

5 years ago

Topic Stats

  • 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by G-P-E
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider


Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
unnamed (20) (resized).jpg
AMP_350206-1.pdf (PDF preview)
unnamed (9) (resized).jpg
unnamed (16) (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

I have a 1972 Sea hunt pinball game that has a couple burned pins in a relay connector. Does anyone know where (or if) I can buy the connector and the 24vdc relay? Or maybe you have a good used one I could buy?



unnamed (16) (resized).jpg

unnamed (9) (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

AMP 350206-1 is the socket, but I have not found a source for them. GPE has looked for them as well.

The pins are AMP 350068-1, and GPE carries them: https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=350068-1

TE Connectivity owns AMP's stuff, but they likely won't produce any of the stuff marked as obsolete, like the socket. The last time I communicated with TE, they suggested this socket as a replacement, with solder lugs instead of crimped pins:


What are the specs on the relay? From working with the electronic-based allied leisure games, they used a 4PDT relay, like this:

I'm not sure if GPE's is the same or not:


#3 5 years ago

That footprint looks very ordinary.
chk with fry's, or just about any electronics shop.
They may have that for you

#4 5 years ago

Thanks for the info! Here is the relay.

unnamed (20) (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5 5 years ago

Hey, this was in my Allied Leisure Getaway pin. Looks very similar, want a shot a trying it?

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

#6 5 years ago

I think John's Jukes in Canada has some parts for those machines I would try him first before going to crazy looking for stuff from the "normal sources". He isn't cheap but he does have a lot of oddball stuff no one else has!

#7 5 years ago

yup, thats a standard 4 poll d throw, 24 volt coil, not rare at all.

1 year later
#8 3 years ago

To bring this thread to a conclusion --

If just replacing a crimp pin on the socket: 350068-1 (Obsolete but I have remaining stock).

If replacing entire shooting match:
Modern replacement socket is 1419106-1 also known by older part number 27E006 .
Modern relay is LB4H-24DP (Rayex) or MY4-DC24 (Omron).
These relays do not include the hold down screw that the original had.
To get a relay with a hold down screw -> Potter & Brumfield KHAU-17D11-24 (new part number = 4-1393122-4).

Many of these can be found at Great Plains Electronics.

There's a myriad of obsolete part numbers for other replacement relays such as the Fujitsu FRL-263 listed above, not worth the effort of listing the obsolete parts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
From: $ 22.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
$ 11.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here


Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!