(Topic ID: 200898)

Where to find 1 1/2 inch non-jeweled inserts?

By kilmarnock1350

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by kilmarnock1350
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3522 (resized).JPG

#1 2 years ago

I have checked all the common places, Pinball Resource, Pinball Life, Planetary, Marco etc and can not find these early 80's inserts. Non-jeweled 1 1/2 arrows. I need reds, yellows and orange for a Stern Lightning.

Anybody know of somebody to try?

Send a link if you know where they are sold/advertised.

Thanks!

IMG_3522 (resized).JPG

#2 2 years ago

I've seen this come up before and I've never seen anyone find them. The solution was always remove the old insert, clean up and replace.

Your inserts look like they are in pretty good physical shape... or is that just the photo?
faz

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball_faz:

I've seen this come up before and I've never seen anyone find them. The solution was always remove the old insert, clean up and replace.
Your inserts look like they are in pretty good physical shape... or is that just the photo?
faz

They are in good condition, but I got some epoxy on them when I clamped/reseated and now it just looks terrible.

I don't think I will like the look of jeweled inserts, trying to decide which way to go.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 149.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denton, TX
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside