New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 264049)

Where to buy White Water ramps

By Push600

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Ericpinballfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180404_182249 (resized).jpg

#1 8 months ago

Looking to buy the whole set. Including decals/flaps. Starship Fantasy? Just looking for advice because of the $700ish price!

#2 8 months ago
Quoted from Push600:

Looking to buy the whole set. Including decals/flaps. Starship Fantasy? Just looking for advice because of the $700ish price!

I bought a set from starship fantasy about a year ago. They were very good.

20180404_182249 (resized).jpg
#3 8 months ago
Quoted from Push600:

Yup, best place to get full set with Great service from Larry.

#4 8 months ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I bought a set from starship fantasy about a year ago. They were very good.[quoted image]

Did they come with all decals etc.

#5 8 months ago

Bite the bullet,Starship Fantasy.

#6 8 months ago
Quoted from whizz:

Bite the bullet,Starship Fantasy.

I have no problem with that. Just need to know if they come with everything.

#7 8 months ago

Yes. The decals need to be attached. The flaps are already riveted on. I have bought a few ramp sets from starship and all have been perfect.

#8 8 months ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Yes. The decals need to be attached. The flaps are already riveted on. I have bought a few ramp sets from starship and all have been perfect.

Awesome. Thx!

#9 8 months ago

Another bonus, if you never bought their ramps, is the material is thicker and dosen't crack like the originals

#10 8 months ago

I bought a set from them, absolutely beautiful and made more durable than originals. My Bigfoot ramp was slightly warped from their flame polishing process when finishing, Larry immediately sent me a replacement, outstanding customer service! Highly recommended!

#11 8 months ago

Larry is a true asset to our Hobby. He's personally responsible for saving thousands of games that needed ramps at this point.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside