4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by weeze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weeze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I prefer to build my own switches and have been doing so for a while now, but I can't find these blades. Slang name I have heard mentioned is "Lollypop" blades. These are the front switch blade that the target face attaches too. Shaped like it sounds the roundish end has a hole in the center to "rivet" the face target on.
Ive not had much success looking in the usual places and the only ones Ive seen have translucent targets already attached. This ups the price and I don't need the target faces.
I would just like the blades, attach a target face and a contact and build the whole switch.
Anyone know who deals these besides Steve Young?
Thanks

#4 4 years ago

Some how I wrote a response and when I went to post it it disappeared from sight!
I tried perusing the PBR site to no avail. That site Ive always found a little bit hard to maneuver for us computer challenged.
I'm sure you know that MINI POOL has a bunch of targets so a dozen of those would be great, hell 2 dozen would be great but I wont know until I take them apart.
So just let me know how much and where to paypal and I shall send you tons and tons of money!
Thanks for the help, as usual!
Now, Every one stay away from sick people!
Weeze and Betsy the Dawg

#7 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice guys.
I have located a bunch off these so I'm in good shape. I need to replace target faces, don't know how many but theres a few. Like Ive said I build my own stationary targets and on these everything is riveted together. I can just replace the face and the "points" and Im good to go.
Thanks again and stay away from sick people

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weeze.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-buy-stationary-target-lollypop-switch-bades?tu=weeze and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.