5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Gnatty
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I have never bought LED's for any games, generally speaking, where are the cheapest prices on non game specific LED's? Any input appreciated!

#2 5 years ago

Cheapest is not what you want. You want quality and best price. Cometpinball.com

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Cheapest is not what you want. You want quality and best price. Cometpinball.com

This is the one and only answer

Buy the 2smd frosted in 44 and 555. I prefer warm white. Use them everywhere!

#4 5 years ago

Do not buy the cheapest. I agree with these guys. Go with comet pinball. They have been very reliable and look great. Excellent customer service and it’s cheaper if you buy a 100pack

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

I have never bought LED's for any games

This seems to be the best answer.

#6 5 years ago

If you buy LEDs in bulk. Say 25 per bag. Comet is pretty competitive. Careful if you are going from incandescents to LEDs. The 1 SMD, 5050 diode would be a good way to go. I purchased some of the 2 SMD's and found them to be very bright. Almost too bright for my liking. If you put warm white under warm colored inserts and cool white Under cool colored inserts. Your game will look brighter and a little more Vivid but not oversaturated. Those game specific kits are god-awful.

#7 5 years ago

Comet and Cointaker. Both have amazing products and great customer service. Don’t go cheap with LED’s like people have stated. I like both companies and spread the wealth to both.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-buy-for-cheapest-prices-on-led-s?hl=phat_jay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.