Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Kobaja
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 3 years ago

Anyone have any good retailers or contacts for buying playfields for recently produced games? I want to have a row of wallhangers of Zombie Yeti's work but can't seem to find these anywhere. I would have thought these companies would love to make a couple bucks on replacement parts but I'm striking out. Thoughts? If anyone has any they want to part with shoot me a PM!

#2 3 years ago

What about a WOZ of?

#3 3 years ago

Full size prints of PF art to hang would be cool and cheaper than a play field, but I’m sure that’s a licensing problem. /random thought

#4 3 years ago

I'd love to have a Ghostbusters playfield to hang, even if it was one of the ghosting ones they replaced.

#5 3 years ago

You can Email Spooky, ask about new unpopulated, damaged or miss-printed playfields.
Worn playfields might be available from those who have restored games.

#6 3 years ago

Just contact your distributor and order a new playfield from the game you'd like to have.
Nothing difficult about it?

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

Just contact your distributor and order a new playfield from the game you'd like to have.
Nothing difficult about it?

Sounds good in theory but unfortunately that's proven quite ineffective over here. Maybe I just need different distributors...

#8 3 years ago

Mario Andretti, Family Guy, Pirates, TZ , BSD, Banzai Run set, maybe a couple of more. Have used nice TZ but was going to Keep most of these. But everything is for sale

#9 3 years ago

Only one TZ, my typing sucks

#10 3 years ago

Thanks for all the posts, but as my topic states, I'm looking for recently manufactured games playfields, specifically Zombie Yeti art. Mirco, Marco, CPR, etc. all seem to have lots of older ones available but finding recent STERN playfields seems impossible.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

Mario Andretti, Family Guy, Pirates, TZ , BSD, Banzai Run set, maybe a couple of more. Have used nice TZ but was going to Keep most of these. But everything is for sale

Where are these for sale?

#12 3 years ago

Dang, I just want a spare GB premium pf as a backup, but I’d hang it in the mean time :-p

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Where are these for sale?

His Avatar says New York.

John

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Thanks for all the posts, but as my topic states, I'm looking for recently manufactured games playfields, specifically Zombie Yeti art. Mirco, Marco, CPR, etc. all seem to have lots of older ones available but finding recent STERN playfields seems impossible.

Quoted from T-800:

Sounds good in theory but unfortunately that's proven quite ineffective over here. Maybe I just need different distributors...

That's strange as here in Belgium it's as simple as ordering with your distributor.
This is also where I order all my game specific parts for my Stern game.
I don't know how this works in America though

#15 3 years ago

Hi, I do still have some cosmic carnival playfields in stock. I can sell these for 300 usd shipped.

Regards,
Mirco

#16 3 years ago

This thread proves that people only read the title and not the first post - write better titles people!

2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

8,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Grovetown, GA
$ 103.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-buy-current-playfields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.