New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 270817)

Where to buy current playfields?

By T-800

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Sprudeldudel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 4 months ago

Anyone have any good retailers or contacts for buying playfields for recently produced games? I want to have a row of wallhangers of Zombie Yeti's work but can't seem to find these anywhere. I would have thought these companies would love to make a couple bucks on replacement parts but I'm striking out. Thoughts? If anyone has any they want to part with shoot me a PM!

#2 4 months ago

What about a WOZ of?

#3 4 months ago

Full size prints of PF art to hang would be cool and cheaper than a play field, but I’m sure that’s a licensing problem. /random thought

#4 4 months ago

I'd love to have a Ghostbusters playfield to hang, even if it was one of the ghosting ones they replaced.

#5 4 months ago

You can Email Spooky, ask about new unpopulated, damaged or miss-printed playfields.
Worn playfields might be available from those who have restored games.

#6 4 months ago

Just contact your distributor and order a new playfield from the game you'd like to have.
Nothing difficult about it?

#7 4 months ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

Just contact your distributor and order a new playfield from the game you'd like to have.
Nothing difficult about it?

Sounds good in theory but unfortunately that's proven quite ineffective over here. Maybe I just need different distributors...

#8 4 months ago

Mario Andretti, Family Guy, Pirates, TZ , BSD, Banzai Run set, maybe a couple of more. Have used nice TZ but was going to Keep most of these. But everything is for sale

#9 4 months ago

Only one TZ, my typing sucks

#10 4 months ago

Thanks for all the posts, but as my topic states, I'm looking for recently manufactured games playfields, specifically Zombie Yeti art. Mirco, Marco, CPR, etc. all seem to have lots of older ones available but finding recent STERN playfields seems impossible.

#11 4 months ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

Mario Andretti, Family Guy, Pirates, TZ , BSD, Banzai Run set, maybe a couple of more. Have used nice TZ but was going to Keep most of these. But everything is for sale

Where are these for sale?

#12 4 months ago

Dang, I just want a spare GB premium pf as a backup, but I’d hang it in the mean time :-p

#13 4 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

Where are these for sale?

His Avatar says New York.

John

#14 4 months ago
Quoted from T-800:

Thanks for all the posts, but as my topic states, I'm looking for recently manufactured games playfields, specifically Zombie Yeti art. Mirco, Marco, CPR, etc. all seem to have lots of older ones available but finding recent STERN playfields seems impossible.

Quoted from T-800:

Sounds good in theory but unfortunately that's proven quite ineffective over here. Maybe I just need different distributors...

That's strange as here in Belgium it's as simple as ordering with your distributor.
This is also where I order all my game specific parts for my Stern game.
I don't know how this works in America though

#15 4 months ago

Hi, I do still have some cosmic carnival playfields in stock. I can sell these for 300 usd shipped.

Regards,
Mirco

#16 4 months ago

This thread proves that people only read the title and not the first post - write better titles people!

2 weeks later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ceresco, MI

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside