Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by kidchrisso
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00212.JPG
    DSC00211.JPG
    retro.jpg
    boom.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Where is the best place to buy bar stools for a game room for pinballs? Something with science fiction or comic book theme would be best. Online stores would also be good if someone has a recommendation.

#2 8 years ago

Lamps plus

#3 8 years ago

I get mine at a local restaurant supply. They aren't themed but are well built and affordable..

#4 8 years ago

For Regular Bar stools, I shopped Wayfair, and any others, but when I found what I wanted, I searched that product, and found
    the same manufacturer for $85 vs a high of $400.

For Retro, Space, Period pieces...its a hunt from Ebay to anywhere.

We have an artist here, who runs a shop called Boom Art...slightly famous.

He will take any stool or object and hand paint-laminate Comic Art, Space theme....Neat original art, and not expensive,
    I would imagine he would send pictures and ship...not sure 100%.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boom-Art-by-Rogers-Studio/431730773506654?sk=photos_stream&ref=page_internal

Another neat table and chair set I saw at IAPPA, the table was a giant mood ring or Space fidget,
    Pressure sensitive fluid that changes color and moves with your hands!

Some ideas here:

ebay.com link: sch

Good Luck...Just did this shopping 2 weeks ago.

boom.jpgboom.jpg retro.jpgretro.jpg
    #5 8 years ago

Menards in my area, straight forward black tops with swivel. There super cheep like 30 bucks or so maby less, and there great, look for a sale. I've got two.

#6 8 years ago

I'm still waiting for someone to offer licensed Bally/Williams bar stools.

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

Menards in my area, straight forward black tops with swivel. There super cheep like 30 bucks or so maby less, and there great, look for a sale. I've got two.

I did the exact same thing. Went to Menard's during a Holiday shopping spree and got two. Real nice looking, black tops, cherry wood finish, and they swivel. Done!

#8 8 years ago

American Chairs stools cost a little more, but they are super solid and look great. Commercial grade:

http://www.americanchairs.com/barstools.html

#10 8 years ago

I got these 2 for 88 bucks off ebay..they have cylinder to raise and lower easy...I get these because I have diner arcade and kids love them.have foot rests and we can move around.they are ok for what we are doing but will not "FIT" in most game rooms of todayDSC00211.JPGDSC00211.JPGDSC00212.JPGDSC00212.JPG

#11 8 years ago

I went through Amazon

#12 8 years ago

Just bought 5 through overstock.com, sign up and the email you an extra discount on first purchase.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-buy-bar-stools and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.