Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dasvis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I'm doing a Wizard restoration and wanted to get new stainless side rails for it, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Does anybody know who sells them? Thanks for any help!

#2 6 years ago

Bump to find out what up with Bally side rails for machines in the 1970s...Wizard, specifically.

#4 6 years ago

Thank you VERY much! I did see those, but because it wasn't listed under the compatible games list, I didn't know if that worked. (I'm more of a Gottlieb guy myself when it comes to EMs!).

Hence the confusion...thanks again!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thank you VERY much! I did see those, but because it wasn't listed under the compatible games list, I didn't know if that worked. (I'm more of a Gottlieb guy myself when it comes to EMs!).
Hence the confusion...thanks again!

I bought the pinball life version for my Bally Old Chicago
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3725

Did some research & most reviews that I could find liked the PBL ones better. I'm super happy with the quality.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 22.50
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-to-buy-bally-wizard-side-rails and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.