20201227_200523.jpg
FB_IMG_1609033260091 (resized).jpg
14892 (resized).jpeg
Gryszzz.gif
20201224_030523.jpg
Screenshot_20201224-023238_Pi Music Player.jpg
Screenshot_20201224-015807_Firefox.jpg
IMG_20201224_000031830 (resized).jpg

There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 9 months ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I've always addressed him as *Griz*. Hope that is right! I do know he's never corrected me, so I can't be too far off.

As long as it rhymes with jizz, no correction necessary.

#152 9 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What did he do to warrant this treatment? Is he banned for a certain time or indefinitely?

Well..my intuition tells me it's the bizarre love triangle that developed between Gryszz, Whysnow, and Kaneda.
They all came together (!) based on their mutual love for the incredible Bally game, El Toro.
And since they aren't here to respond, let's take it as fact.

#153 9 months ago

Masterpiece.
Groundbreaking for its time..

pasted_image (resized).png
#154 9 months ago

When I went in a strange Bar out in hells half acre a dusty El Toro in the corner was a comforting sight. You are DOING something, all eyes leave you, suspicions go down.
Set down at a table or stool and start looking around?
Try to butt in on a local pool challenge?
Make small talk with a girl at the Bar that 99% probability came with somebody playing pool?
Go back outside in the parking lot without your friends to smoke?
Head to the bathroom and its full so you have to come back? To what?
El Toro

#155 9 months ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What did he do to warrant this treatment?

You have to remember that Pirates, and Vikings, Huns, Seals and Berets, Centurions, Khans, Kids and Bowies and Crocketts and Edward Teaches were different kinds of Folks, they are still among us.
They had a hard time fitting in with their day, let alone now.

#156 9 months ago

Fuck that guy!!!

#157 9 months ago
Quoted from Bud:

Even the radio stations have been editing songs,

Seriously

How dare they scramble Nate Doggs “smoke weed everyday”

Ps
I miss gryzzz’s colorful depictions of male ejaculate

#159 9 months ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I miss gryzzz’s colorful depictions of male ejaculate

You can make it change colors?

#160 9 months ago
Quoted from loneacer:

You can make it change colors?

It's organic. So diet should influence taste and color.

LTG : )

#161 9 months ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Some people make more noise than others

#162 9 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

It's organic. So diet should influence taste and color.
LTG : )

Eeeeeewe

1 week later
#163 8 months ago

Bump where's Gryszzz. Someone else just got unbanned.

Bring Gryszzz and Whitey back!!!

1 month later
#164 7 months ago

Bump? I hadn't realized he was gone.

The 'side has seemed kinda lame lately, though... and quiet. My followed topics have mostly petered out, and I don't see much else on the Front Page that interests me. Anyone else seeing this?

#165 7 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Bump? I hadn't realized he was gone.
The 'side has seemed kinda lame lately, though... and quiet. My followed topics have mostly petered out, and I don't see much else on the Front Page that interests me. Anyone else seeing this?

We've all run out of shit to talk about and the Newbies generally aren't bringing much to the table.

It's kind of sad that the most interesting things happening these days are ongoing disasters like Deep Root and Alien.

#166 7 months ago

Yes, please bring back Gryszzz.
I miss that guy around here.
Terry.

#167 7 months ago

Plus 1 to bring back Vajason

#168 7 months ago

We can't have order without a little chaos, bring em back

#169 7 months ago

It's been long enough. Release the Gryszzz!

#170 7 months ago

I’ve got a feeling that Gryszzz not being here is his choice, but I’d like to see him back.

#171 7 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’ve got a feeling that Gryszzz not being here is his choice, but I’d like to see him back.

Oh it’s 100% his choice.

#173 7 months ago

Legit. Pinside needs the shit disturbers and needs to let the basement run a little more free and loose. It is kind of boring. It is nice that new blood is interested in the hobby but without the old guard it is bland as hell. This in addition to the ones who weren't mixing it up tracelifter, viperwork, clf (I'll go to his show when he leaves the annex open for a few hours for the campers [i'll pay him money so it isn't a "freebie"]) come to mind. Honestly I come here for the funny captions thread more than anything else. When Odin got the boot it made the place extremely mundane. I hope this is being read by the higher ups. Hell I'm beginning to miss Cornelius.

#174 7 months ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

Legit. Pinside needs the shit disturbers and needs to let the basement run a little more free and loose. It is kind of boring. It is nice that new blood is interested in the hobby but without the old guard it is bland as hell. This in addition to the ones who weren't mixing it up tracelifter, viperwork, clf (I'll go to his show when he leaves the annex open for a few hours for the campers [i'll pay him money so it isn't a "freebie"]) come to mind. Honestly I come here for the funny captions thread more than anything else. When Odin got the boot it made the place extremely mundane. I hope this is being read by the higher ups. Hell I'm beginning to miss Cornelius.

That’s the way that want it. Nice and boring. Stick to the topic, pinball only.

#175 7 months ago

I hope this is a self imposed hiatus and he’s coming back. Dude was straight up hilarious and outside of the occasional face melter (usually warranted and always funny as shit) by all accounts he’s a good dude There’s no reason all these JJP vs Stern nerds should be able to make our Pinside experience suck and Gryszz not be here to tear them a new one in ALL CAPS.

#176 7 months ago

You spelled jizz wrong

1 week later
#177 6 months ago

Will there be a sighting at pinbrew

#178 6 months ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

let the basement run a little more free and loose.

Or at least add a dungeon or something, where pretty much at least R rated can go on.

Basement is at most PG, not even PG-13.

I am just glad that we can talk about almost anything here.

I love Pinside!

And like all of you, I miss gryszzz also. At least maybe there is a chance he will be back someday.

Unless we get a damn good Ouija board thread going on here, very sad we will never read a new Who-Dey! post.

The first time o-din got booted, I was like damn!

Then I seen him messing up again and I was like dude, chill out, get some sleep.

I am still a newbie here, and I miss all those that are not here now.

And hell yeah! Maybe Pinside can start a dungeon, so that all blocked and banned or whatever can still talk some crap, while at the same time not scaring off any new members.

After you have been here a while you really get people, and the way they act. And most of it gets really funny.

I can get how Pinside is trying to not let new members get scared off too fast, before they get a chance to see how everyone is.

Too many people just get their feelings hurt too easy anymore, and we all have to adjust to them I guess.

And honestly, I do not know what gryszzz did, all I seen was he was blocked all of a sudden. I seen him as being a bit of a bully, while at the same time members that met him in person loved him.

Maybe a new rule that if you want to pick at someone for fun, they have to have been a member for at least 2 years?

o-din messes up talking about banned topics. I love that dude. In real life I see him as a chilled out TBL.

And sorry for a long post, that is just what I do after a few beers.

Happy day after Good Friday, but day before Easter! (does that Saturday even have a name)?

#179 6 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Happy day after Good Friday, but day before Easter! (does that Saturday even have a name)?

Holy Saturday, I think. Happy Easter all!

#180 6 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Maybe Pinside can start a dungeon, so that all blocked and banned or whatever can still talk some crap, while at the same time not scaring off any new members.

They kind of have that now. Banished members can retain their profile to use many of the Pinside tools with the main exception of posting thread comments.
How do I know this? A few days ago I got a PM from Whysnow. Seems he still has a crush on me and is my number one fan.

I'm not sure if they can up/down vote but I suspect not which disappoints me. Those type of votes, either way, would be very entertaining I think.

Come back Gryszzz. Its getting kind of stale around here.

#181 6 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm not sure if they can up/down vote

Yes they can. I’ve seen whysnow upvote stuff since being restricted

#182 6 months ago

Got one about to roll in it’s entirety here for G.

#183 6 months ago

Morning joy.

#184 6 months ago
Quoted from JayDee:

Yes they can. I’ve seen whysnow upvote stuff since being restricted

Must be up-vote only then and no down-voting option. That's gotta suck for those guys.

Either way I applaud Robin and the moderators for the humane treatment of those they kill off.

#185 6 months ago

I can't imagine why there can't be a category of "unbanned" whereby they can still post, it just has to get cleared by a mod before being visible to everyone else.

More work for the mods? Well, yeah, but not much. You could limit their posts per day if that's a concern. Reward good behavior by slowly restoring posting abilities, maybe. And one would hope the offender would behave if they knew a mod had to greenlight it.

Most of the banned -- the ones who were real pinball people, I'm not talking about drive-by trolls -- were by and large valuable site members, and a disproportionately large part of the entertainment!

Then if they can't mitigate their impulse to cause trouble, simply re-ban them, what's the big deal?

4 weeks later
#186 5 months ago

When it comes to Gryszzz...

giphy (6).gif
There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside