(Topic ID: 177449)

Where or what website are most people using to sell the machines?

By BroncoBob

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mfsrc791
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider broncobob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hey guys - I've been out of the loop for a while, I was looking at the archived market place closed ads here on Pinside and it looks like most ads are shut down or it says sold elsewhere - where is elsewhere?

EBAY(hate it), CRAIGSLIST(brutal), MR PINBALL, SOMEWHERE ELSE?

I am going to list my 12 pins here for sure, but just wondering if there is another site too.

Thanks for your help.

Bob

#25 7 years ago

Thanks a lot guys

Going with Pinside and Craigslist for now

Sold 2 on Pinside

And 1 guy bought 2 off craigslist

#27 7 years ago

Hey guys - what about taking PayPal as payment - any downside to that???

#47 7 years ago

I am not on Facebook - Dinosaur ,right - I know! Thanks for the advice fellas. So far I am doing pretty well just listing and selling thru Pinside. And, yes I am admitting it and paying the fees. It's not that much, and after all Pinside is providing a helpful service. All the people on Pinside I have met and bought from or sold to - they have been fantastic to work with. I DID NOT TAKE A PAYPAL THANKS TO YOUR GUY'S INPUT. So far I have sold 2 off Craigslist - SM, TFLE. And, 2 off Pinside, with 2 more pending on Pinside

Thanks again, guys.

Bob

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider broncobob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-or-what-website-are-most-people-using-to-sell-the-machines?tu=broncobob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.