(Topic ID: 177449)

Where or what website are most people using to sell the machines?

By BroncoBob

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Mfsrc791
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Bought my first pin off pinball universe. Overpaid for a roadshow. They did an awesome job shopping it out and it was in beautiful condition with virtually zero wear. I learned from online buying and will only get stuff i can see in person via craigslist or pinside

Denis Warobiew is an honest dealer.
    Pinball Universe has grown quite bit since its early days nearly 30 years ago, from the "mom and pop" period in Colorado as an exclusive side business.
    Another of the businesses that did heavy reimportation of games from Europe back in the 2000s.
    Those were a different time in the hobby.
    His crew is fairly small though, and all his techs except one are college age for techs with limited experience outside late and modern pinball machines.
    You do get what you pay for as long as you know what you want, and what to looking for overall.
    He is not going to shyster you, if you are looking for something high end as a collector.
    I may have bought 8 machines or so from him in 25 years, and sometimes he even has some really special gold nuggets from collector buy outs.
    I still peruse the website periodically.

"Know you games, your prices, and conditions of what to look for in a game title. You are the researcher, not the seller."
    - TBK

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Denis Warobiew is an honest dealer.
    Pinball Universe has grown quite bit since its early days nearly 30 years ago, from the "mom and pop" period in Colorado as an exclusive side business.
    Another of the businesses that did heavy reimportation of games from Europe back in the 2000s.
    Those were a different time in the hobby.
    His crew is fairly small though, and all his techs except one are college age for techs with limited experience outside late and modern pinball machines.
    You do get what you pay for as long as you know what you want, and what to looking for overall.
    He is not going to shyster you, if you are looking for something high end as a collector.
    I may have bought 8 machines or so from him in 25 years, and sometimes he even has some really special gold nuggets from collector buy outs.
    I still peruse the website periodically.
    "Know you games, your prices, and conditions of what to look for in a game title. You are the researcher, not the seller."
    - TBK

Ya i was definately happy with it. The game is beautiful! Its true i could have saved money and shopped craigslist or pinside longer but i probably wouldnt have got such a nice and clean machine. It also is tough to add another 300 dollars for shipping but there is no need to look at it in person and you can definately trust it will come in very good condition. Even under the playfield looks new. No melted discolored wires in sight.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 99.00
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12.99
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 9.99
    Tools
    PinShield
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 53.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 5.00
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Special When Lit
    $ 200.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Maple Street Sign Shop
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside