(Topic ID: 93076)

Where is the thread with 5 girls in a bathtub?

By shacklersrevenge

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

58.jpg
    sexy hot tub.jpg
    hhr.jpg
    image-430.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Hear me out, I need a good laugh.

I looked at this thread on pinside about 6 months ago while I was in Florida, and the commentary was just hilarious, but I don't know how to find it/lost it. Anyone know what it was called? Link?

#2 9 years ago

.... go on

#3 9 years ago

Let's see, i think that thread was along the lines of one super hot girl or 5 regular girls?

#5 9 years ago

search pinsider vid1900 I think he had a pic of girls in a bathtub

#6 9 years ago

That pic was in the thread rotordave started about how many pins you could buy for the price of a Star Trek LE

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-i-did-with-my-stle-13500

It's About half way down page 2

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

That pic was in the thread rotordave started about how many pins you could buy for the price of a Star Trek LEhttp://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-i-did-with-my-stle-13500It's About half way down page 2

I was going to say, that thread sounds familiar!!

That was back in January and I bought a few pins off James (Shackler) .. Due to snow etc in Boston and the East Coast they only just showed up in New Zealand last week! I was waiting for them to arrive so I could finish off the thread ....

A plug for Shackler ... Pins look to be excellently packaged. I haven't opened them yet but touch wood they survived the trip 1/2 way around the planet.

image-430.jpgimage-430.jpg

#8 9 years ago

Took a long time for the snow to melt, eh?

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Took a long time for the snow to melt, eh?

A very long time. James couldn't get them out of his basement.

I imagine a lot of people would freak out if they'd paid for 6 Pinballs and they took 5 months to get them.

I think James was more worried about it than I was ... I knew they'd get here in the end.

rd.

#10 9 years ago

Dave was great/stand up the whole way, and I was a little worried because I have sold pins in the past to people in the states in Winter, and they just don't understand how winter on the Northeast can paralyze you.
    One time I sold a wcs94 to a guy in California I know, (he's on my facebook) and no disrespect to him if he sees this, none intended, but he grew short with me because NAVL had a hard time finding a window to pick up the pin with all the ice and snow we got pounded with. Meanwhile. I see him posting pictures of sunny California on the beach, sunglasses, 80 degrees in the shade....I'm like whaa...? Some don't understand until they're in it.

This years snow was some of the worst I had ever experienced, it just would not let up. I didn't have a snow plow or snowthrower this year either, and the bottom of my driveway gets pounded with town plow trucks going by creating a mountain. How do I get out? Shovel when I have to only at the bottom, or 4 wheel drive in a Tahoe, barreling over my driveway entrance. The snow drifts can be nuts! I have since bought a mason dump with a plow this spring, so I won't be at the mercy of another New England winter.

Here is a picture of my HHR, which could not leave the driveway for 3 months!

hhr.jpghhr.jpg

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

That pic was in the thread rotordave started about how many pins you could buy for the price of a Star Trek LE
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-i-did-with-my-stle-13500
    It's About half way down page 2

Wowwie!! And someone even gave that pic a thumbs down.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

someone even gave that pic a thumbs down.

#13 9 years ago

Boy that was a fun thread, especially on a cold winter's night!

Quoted from rs812:

Wowwie!! And someone even gave that pic a thumbs down.

And the pic I posted as well, some men don't like pics of women I guess. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #15 9 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

they just don't understand how winter on the Northeast can paralyze you.

I will vouch for James. This past Winter was one for the Books! In fact we haven't even had a real Spring here yet. I'm still wearing flannel shirts and using the heater in my car at night and it's June 4th!

#16 9 years ago

Neo the difference with your pic from Vid's, it was his bathtub with his woman friends.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Neo the difference with your pic from Vid's, it was his bathtub with his woman friends.

is that true? LOL

#18 9 years ago

Vid can pick up women? I woulda never thunk it!

#19 9 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

apparently not only picks them up, but plops 5 of them in a bath tub naked

#20 9 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

Yeah, he's a big guy.

Even at his age, he could probably pick up 3 or 4 of them if they are small.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Where is the thread with 5 girls in a bathtub?

How about three?

58.jpg58.jpg

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

hey, you don't know..I may know these girls.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-thread-with-5-girls-in-a-bathtub-lol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.