image-333.jpg
image-350.jpg
image-479.jpg
buddy_boy.jpg
image-700.jpg
Heisenberg.jpg
Rolex-Submariner-116610-LN.jpg
golden.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weirpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 10 years ago

Still hoping that we get it soon.

1 week later
#101 10 years ago

coming to a website near you very soon...

#105 10 years ago

The code at expo wasn't new on the machines but that doesn't mean it doesn't already exist

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Can't wait for the new code though I will probably keep the up-post disabled. Just can't get enough of those loops and spinners.

Agree - I need to disable the up post. Can't understand stopping the ball on the left loop only to have it fall back instead of dropping into the lanes.

1 week later
#126 10 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Timing out modes on ST has been taken care of in the new code. Now that mission multiball has been replaced with a multiball with jackpots based on how well you played the modes. At expo the only time timing out a mode was a good idea was if you were on ball 3 with only 1 or 2 modes left.
You can never enforce the 30 second rule. After 29 seconds I could just post pass to the other flipper. But again, this is why you never see RCT in a serious tournament lol

What new code - there hasn't been an update since it shipped in the states that I know of...

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

Last update was August 2nd...

We were referring to ST code

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I told you guys a month ago Lyman is off Metallica and is coding it on his own personal time now.

I agree - if there is any truth to this - no more sterns for me and metallica will be sold eventually. Lyman is the only one with the perseverance to get the code somewhat complete. At this point, I'm glad I pulled my money on ST. Really sucks though - I was looking forward to that game.

1 week later
#317 10 years ago

I keep checking this thread hoping for news, but nothing - hopefully someone will start a new thread with it's here!

2 weeks later
#423 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Ready to sell my game soon. This is taking way to long.

If you are impatient - Sterns are not for you. The lead programmer is key on this title. It is the main reason I bought this pin instead of ST. Still hoping ST comes around - then I'll pick one up

Scott

1 week later
#532 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Exactly how I feel. I do have faith in Lyman, but the amount of time that it has/will take(n) freaking blows!

This is a great thread to watch - you guys have no faith. It took years for SM to become a good game and they are still talking about updates to AC/DC. I really wanted to buy ST, but with Lyman on Metallica, which game do you think I bought.

If you really want a good game - hold out. Lyman is done with most of it already and a lot of what is talked about in this thread is already complete. It will come, but we need to give the master time to polish it.

Scott

#541 10 years ago

I'm playing my other games and waiting...I also have the spinners and all the protectors waiting to go in after the code update. Just to make sure the spinners on the pro don't drop out in the sw...

1 week later
#751 10 years ago

Update is soon - read it here somewhere....

1 week later
#942 10 years ago

10,000 new lines of code by Xmas!

#1147 10 years ago

Best day ever - Met and AC/DC updates on the same day!

#1166 10 years ago

Just sayin it would be a great day if it happened.

#1183 10 years ago

Just put spinners on and installed the cliffy's. Plastic protectors on order from pinbits. Pulled sparky for artwork upgrade. still want to put some color in the snake hole and mess with the grave - wonder what will come first the update or me finishing my mods...

IMG_1009.JPGIMG_1009.JPG
#1191 10 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Where's all the Lyman pumpers, you know, the "in Lyman we trust" guys now?
FWIW, I still have faith. And I bought Transformers and X-men before this one. If Stern doesn't come through, I'm the one to blame for buying the machine with incomplete code. Should have learned the second time!! Glutton for punishment!

I'm still here and still back Lyman - I - unlike many posting here, will wait as long as it takes for him to create a great pin. Thank you Lyman - for all the personal time you put into this!

Scott

#1234 10 years ago

Sweet - I should have mine back together by then...

#1326 10 years ago

Quick update on the last few hundred posts in case you don't want to read them...

crybaby.gifcrybaby.gif
#1547 10 years ago

Problem is that if a software designer doesn't have a hard deadline, there is always something to improve. The other thing about Lyman is that he works on his own time to finish some stuff and make it right. That's why I'll wait as long as it takes...

1 week later
#1696 10 years ago

My Sparky goes back in tonight after repaint and EL shocker mod. Hope the update drops tomorrow - that would be the icing on the cake.

IMG_1408.JPGIMG_1408.JPG
#1698 10 years ago

Not sure - I will find out when I install

#1703 10 years ago

In the game without the hood

IMG_1411.JPGIMG_1411.JPG
#1705 10 years ago

pm me for my artist's info

#1842 10 years ago

Every time I see around 30+ new posts on this thread, I check hoping the update dropped. Guess I should wait for 100+ posts.

2 weeks later
#2323 10 years ago

While we are waiting for the code - someone please make some free play and instruction cards worthy of this game

Scott

2 weeks later
#3271 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

WOW. Nice work. ALOT of work too. Your snake has teeth? Cool Speaker panel. ButterflyGirl = Met Fan. Never knew.

Actually it was her other half driving the met purchase

1 week later
#3433 10 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Rumor is next week !!!

No the rumor is this week. Each week it is the same

#3444 10 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

No takers so far.

I'm thinking - I heard something, and believe the person, just don't trust stern to follow through.

#3491 10 years ago

I'm thinking Louisville might have an early update - we shall see...

#3516 10 years ago
Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

I'd have sold mine months ago if code wasn't coming

I would have never bought mine if Lyman wasn't on the job - I have utmost faith in his ability to make this game into a keeper and am willing to wait as long as it takes.

Scott

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weirpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-metallica-update-soon?tu=weirpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.