image-333.jpg
image-350.jpg
image-479.jpg
buddy_boy.jpg
image-700.jpg
Heisenberg.jpg
Rolex-Submariner-116610-LN.jpg
golden.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2160 10 years ago
Quoted from mikebetz42:

Stern isn't forcing anyone to buy their games... If you don't like the product, don't buy it. If you want a game with finished code, wait till the code is finished (if finished) then buy the game. Problem solved.

The question that's starting to trouble me though is whether waiting for the code to be finished to see how it turns out will also mean waiting for the game to be out of production. At first the idea seemed silly to me but now I wonder..

3 weeks later
#3256 10 years ago

I think Four Horsemen and Sanitarium would be the best additions, but RTL and Blackened are good choices too.

Personally I'd like to see one of the newer thrashier songs like My Apocalype or Rebel of Babylon to make it in but that doesn't seem likely.

5 months later
#3704 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No, the spinners do not award a pick on the Premium/LE. I consider tying the spinners to a pick target to be a bit cheap to be honest, you're making the game easier by practically auto awarding two targets that can be risky shots.

I tend to agree but I can see why it was done that way to get the desired sound effect. My personal solution is going to be to buy a premium so I don't have to worry about it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-metallica-update-soon?tu=ericr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.