image-333.jpg
image-350.jpg
image-479.jpg
buddy_boy.jpg
image-700.jpg
Heisenberg.jpg
Rolex-Submariner-116610-LN.jpg
golden.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradloy25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#530 10 years ago

I think metallica is a really fun game with the current code, but and here comes the but, I think its stupid that every time you hit the mystery hole it always gives you 500k.

I hope they add more then 3 or 4 options to the mystery award on future updates.
What would be cool is if the mystery awarded you songs that you can only hear by hitting the mystery shot.
Even better would be if you could keep the ball in play for the whole song and be awarded like 20mil or some large sum of points, and before someone says that they will just cradle the ball for the entire song, make it so that you have to be hitting switches every 10 seconds or so to keep the song mode going.
I also wish sparky electrocution modes were more progressive on points, the more you hit him the more points you rack up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradloy25.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-metallica-update-soon?tu=bradloy25 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.