Topic Stats

• 4,231 posts
  • 349 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 days ago by HoneyBadger
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 283 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5550 (resized).jpg
IMG_5549 (resized).jpg
824c85533f4594edd0e9a8cf7dc1457e176efa06 (resized).jpg
2B46656A-5C43-421D-B4F9-A94FA43C8BC0 (resized).jpeg
D8C7712D-2039-40CE-AB62-3DD48D3D1988 (resized).jpeg
50661386_1077904665724439_1220436401930108928_n (resized).jpg
B5EE1ECE-9803-4A1C-A9F5-12612EEE7D76 (resized).png
F8B5B48A-63FD-4F5E-B43B-1BC78631F22F (resized).jpeg
kiss-light-up-tongue (resized).jpg
15438644293903927387248163812921.jpg
15438641815028122868220878799967 (resized).jpg
88f72395a34c581417854ede57ae2497c18acea8 (resized).jpg
7676997e0056624a751164352c14a8024c1e428f (resized).jpg
A623535D-CA21-43EC-9CD4-EBCD474321FA (resized).jpeg
giphy (resized).png
Z8QWR8.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thundergod76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 3 years ago

beat_dead_horse2_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#22 3 years ago

I'd love to get my hands on a Bally KISS but I refuse to pay the inflated prices people are asking. More than double of any other SS from that era!! Worn out playfields, beat up cabinets and barely any board upgrades. No thanks. As bad as the code is now it's still more enjoyable than the Bally imo.

1 week later
#82 3 years ago

My guess is Gene knows nothing about pinball code. Only concerned with the money he's already made. KISS usually signs deals with guaranteed money no matter how much is sold or not.

#87 3 years ago

As this point I don't think code will help this game. KISS is nothing but eye candy imo. Just turned it on for the first time in a couple weeks. Its getting to the point where I no longer finish a game and either keep restarting it or turning it off during a game and walking away. The constant drains from those stupid pops, Genes head and the boring ass code are killing it for me. Plain and simple this game SUCKS!! Which is a shame cuz for several reasons it's the only pin I own currently. I find myself at other places to get my pinball fix. My buddy has a GOT and it's hard to believe they're made by the same company. I love playing that thing! And I know -10 about anything to do with the show. Other than the midget guy I've seen in a bunch of other movies etc. If something doesn't happen to save this machine it's soo outta here. I can think of 10 other machines that I'd rather have in it's place.

2 weeks later
#296 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Not trying to beat a dead horse

See post #2 and don't forget to downvote!

#298 3 years ago

Pic from Stern's FB page.. Even these folks know which machine needs an update!!

12764433_10153939725274244_7543642772676950325_o_(resized).jpg

#320 3 years ago

I've been pretty critical of the current KISS code and lack of updates. But as the weeks go by I'm finding myself a little more patient and just enjoying the game for what it currently is. I know an update is coming and I'm sure it will be significant. I guess I'm either a sucker or just learning patience with my age.

#322 3 years ago

For starters the cities and several inserts have no tie into the game. Many owners are still having issues with the Gene head.

#324 3 years ago

Are you still having problems with yours? I tweaked my settings and it's worked perfect ever since. Yours must be defective. Have you asked Stern for a replacement mechanism?

#330 3 years ago

Yeah at factory settings Gene shoots bullets SDTM. I have my machine pitched slightly back also. I'm sure that helps. I'd lower your lockup power big time. Even if they just fall out of his mouth it's better than the alternative. Really hope you get yours working properly. I know how frustrating it can be.

1 week later
#347 3 years ago

Just an update on the code progress would be nice. Don't know why Stern insists on keeping this stuff a secret. New releases I understand.

1 week later
#492 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Kiss code is dropping this Friday.. Just in time for the weekend... Yeah!!!

#553 3 years ago

I let my machine run in attract mode for a full minute before I play the first game. Never skips.

1 week later
#648 3 years ago

Vid's been kinda quiet since the heavy suggestion yesterday of a possible new code. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

#715 3 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Still looking to buy a Kiss prem if anyone wants to sell

At this point I'm sure a wanted ad placed would flood your inbox.

#797 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Is there anyone out there willing to replace songs with original kiss songs once the code is released? I'd pay for that for sure and pinbrowser is beyond my skill set...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-kiss-code-post-your-code-here#post-2960171

#926 3 years ago

Sure hope so. I wonder how the testing went this weekend. Maybe Vid will chime in.

#938 3 years ago

I feel it's definitely gonna hit this week.

#963 3 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Their music is so terrible. With better code I figure I can just replace the music with something decent and have some cool rules in a awesome looking machine. *fingers crossed*

Couldn't respectfully disagree with you more. What does new code have to do with swapping the songs out if their music is so terrible? I've had mine swapped for months now. I'm glad you're somewhat happy with the layout to spend thousands of dollars on a pin that you can't stand the theme to. To me it's just silly. I'm sure there's plenty of other pins with much better layout and flow that you'd rather listen to. I listen to everything from Cash to Floyd, Maiden, Zepp and countless others. I love KISS' music. It is what it's supposed to be and nothing more. Statements like yours just irk the s**t out of me sometimes. Again, no disrespect and I hope when the code drops we all will be happier KISS owners.

#1009 3 years ago

I don't think I've ever seen a code this hyped before. This better be one helluva update.

#1114 3 years ago

In addition I really hope they add better graphics and animations. Compared to GOT and GB KISS' are pretty basic.

#1163 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Nope.
Ezrin somehow inserted "doing" into the song and it sounds like Paul got bit on the cock.
Listen to the above tracks, you can't miss how awkward it sounds.

I'm pretty sure they changed the lyric for Destroyer Resurrected because it was discovered years later that 95 didn't run through the city of Detroit as implied by the song.

#1167 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I wonder why they did not change the lyric when they rerecorded the song with new vocals on the KISS Klassics album?
Still the original lyric:
» YouTube video

Not sure. Maybe some contractual thing.

#1182 3 years ago

If the code doesn't drop today I'll be stunned.

#1188 3 years ago

It would be cool to have the new code today on the same day as Ace's new cd release.

ace-frehley-origins-vol-2-artwork_(resized).jpg

#1339 3 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

KISS code update status: After extensive play testing the team has identified a few bugs. We have called the ORKIN man and we hope to get these bugs fixed ASAP and post the KISS code update along with a few others... Thanks for your support and patience. We know you will be happy!!! ‪#‎kisspinball

What complete bulls**t!!! How the hell can you post as many teases as Stern did and then at the last possible second say oops "we found some bugs"!! Really!!?? There is either zero communication over there or they just enjoy trolling the s**t out of us. Either way it's beyond insulting to their customers. At this point they would have been better off not saying a single word and just putting the code out when it was ready. F**k you Stern!!

#1368 3 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Whos orkin man? Never heard of him ? Programmer at Stern ?

LOL!! Something tells me the Orkin man would be quicker at coding than Lonnie.

#1400 3 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

They responded to a post on there and said maybe kiss code this week

MAYBE this week??? Jesus Christ!!! I was so pumped for new code last week that I stopped playing it. I refuse to turn it on until the new code hits.

speed-slow-snails-ss-1920_(resized).jpg

#1469 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

may want to go read some of the more recent research coming out...
Lots of promising things with MMJ and a whole host of things it can help with medically.

Damn this thread has gone on so long we're now debating the pros and cons of marijuana use vs booze!! Classic!!!

#1625 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Could it be when it was made? I received mine in October last year. Maybe machines produced earlier are susceptible to this?

I know for a fact Stern used 2 different types of material on the Demon disc. One is firmer that doesn't shed and the other is a sticky softer one that shits black all over. Cover it with something suggested and swap out as many of the black rubbers as you can. I got my Pre in September '15 and the pf still looks new.

1 month later
#1675 3 years ago

At this point if you're still not happy with the code you should just sell it. Latest code is a big step in the right direction IMO.

#1678 3 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

I agree, but the useless cities that do nothing are a major red flag screaming "hey, I'm missing!"
If they had just left them out until they were ready to do something, it wouldn't even be noticed. But the city/song selection is literally the first thing you see...

No argument there. The cities are a big oversight. If they don't address those in the next update I'll be shocked.

1 month later
#1727 3 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

I just sold mine, so it shouldn't be much longer for an update.

We should start a thread on who hasn't sold their KISS yet! In the meantime I'm working on incorporating some sounds from the classic Bally. I lowered the music volume for the video so you can hear the spinner better.

Added over 3 years ago:

#1729 3 years ago

Yes all original recordings except for Deuce. Sonically it fits in better with the other songs.

1 week later
#1757 3 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

There are still a few issues I have found on the LE/ premium. When in love gun multiball and there is already two balls locked in Gene head, it won't kick out the balls. You can hear it trying and when it goes to self check it skips by the head. Very frustrating when this happens. I hope next code fixes this issue.

Did you try increasing the demon lockup power and NOT the eject power?

1 week later
#1766 3 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Heard a rumour Kiss code is coming in next few days...
Cant wait its going to be awesome!

If this is true.....great news!!

#1775 3 years ago

The amount of KISS' for sale in recent weeks has been staggering.

1 week later
#1815 2 years ago

Every time I play I tell myself I'm gonna take my scoop Cliffy off. I get way too many rejects. I've had to remove it 2x already to pound it out straight. The other day one of the side metal flaps that fits inside broke off and was laying inside the cabinet.

#1822 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Do you have the newer design?
I had the original design for the scoop and it was impossible to make the shot. With the new design, it plays a lot better. That scoop should've been designed to be a hair wider.

Newer design? Every KISS Cliffy I've seen looks the same.

3 weeks later
#1862 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Weird. Dunno why they'd do that. It was THEIR reply.

LOL Now Stern is deleting their own posts!!

#1868 2 years ago

Hey dirk is your KISS in your personal lineup or on route? If its on route just curious how it's doing?

2 weeks later
#1991 2 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

i asked about KISS code at Stern tour, i was told Lonnie is going to work on it....

Going to work on it? Us KISS owners are beyond screwed.

#1993 2 years ago

Such a shame. KISS has nice flow, great shots and a killer art package. Seems the only thing Stern cares about these days is their next release and how quick they can get it out. Hell BM66 wasn't even playable at the expo. Wtf? As soon as they start shipping Stern will blow that release off too and focus on Aerosmith or whatever for the new year.

3 weeks later
#2053 2 years ago

Meanwhile....Lonnie's working hard on the code.

doritos (resized).jpg

#2079 2 years ago

Great ideas! Unfortunately it's never gonna happen. Stern simply doesn't care enough about code in general to put that much creative thought into it. They're always looking to the next pin for their payday. Back in the 90's when pinball started slumping the makers/programmers really upped their game. RS, FH and MM come to mind. Why should they care now? They're selling these faster than they can make them.

#2086 2 years ago

Wow this is really sad to hear. If KISS gets just one more update it better be the mother of all updates. Something tells me this behavior by Stern will one day bite them in the ass. Unless Gary plans on selling the company before the bottom falls out.

1 week later
#2100 2 years ago

Too bad Jersey Jack doesn't own Stern.

#2106 2 years ago

Remember the huge buzz Stern created when KISS was being built? Every single update regarding the build process was announced on their FB. Gameplay video of Ropp and Borg playing the beta code. Updates of its progress on the line. They even posted about how great the led package was on it. Video showing the leds mimicking the traditional incandescent light behavior. Man it was nuts. Amazing how they seem to have completely abandoned this game. Since then Stern's done a 180 and tells us NOTHING!! It's been 2 mths and still no BM66 gameplay video of any kind. What the hell is their deal? I guess when you ban the majority of their market from their FB why bother mentioning anything. We should start a topic of "what got you banned from Stern's FB."

#2113 2 years ago

Jump to 7:15

#2136 2 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

You're right! It doesn't screech when you get a replay. I didn't realize that till just now. Wonder if there's a setting.

My KISS screeches. I turned it off in the settings.

1 week later
#2158 2 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Lonnie is on Aerosmith

Wow has this been confirmed? If so, Aerosmith is f**kin doomed.

1 week later
#2208 2 years ago

Great posts Sparky, Vireland, Charlie and Cobray! Nice to see some love for this game. Its not the greatest but it isn't a turd IMO. It's certainly not for everyone especially if you don't like the band or its music. To each his own.

#2213 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Kimspinball sell a lighting mod for the love gun ball trick,I believe it is around 40.00,helps a lot,I have lots of fun with my kiss and will hold for as long as it takes,nothing new here,I did it with lots of other stern games

Agreed! That mod from Kimballs is one of my favorites. Highly recommended.

2 weeks later
1 week later
#2320 2 years ago

Gene-Simmons-Bald1_1 (resized).jpg

#2331 2 years ago

No Aero for me!

3 weeks later
#2430 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Cities didn't exist before last April update, though, right?

Noooo...cities were in the game from day one.

#2432 2 years ago

Doesn't look like Lonnie is working on KISS code...or much else these days.

lonnie (resized).jpg

#2498 2 years ago

Custom made Ibanez Iceman guitar.

guitar02-20170212-204452552 (resized).jpg

#2500 2 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Very cool! What model was it before the glass? I have one made out of a PS10-2

Thanks! IC300. It's currently getting some paint and new frets.

#2547 2 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

The Translite is not sooo exciting (OK, to say the truth it is ugly), but it this was easy to change, i ordered an alternate Translite.

Where did you order it from? Have a pic?

1 week later
#2601 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

DEFINITELY order the Lovegun lighting mod right away. It's one of the best "improvement" mods of any pin out there. Really makes the Lovegun mode start with the levitating ball special.

100% agree! Lots of great mods for this machine to keep you busy until a new code drop. Have fun!

#2618 2 years ago

KISS Color DMD would be awesome but I just don't see it happening.

#2630 2 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Cannot put in words just how wicked this thing is!!!!!

Looks awesome! Just curious where do you have this placed? It looks like an empty walk-in closet or bathroom stall?

#2632 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

Haha! If it wasn't for the electrical conduit, I was going to guess the world's most awesome prison cell.

#2637 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

He updated it. Works perfectly.

Yes it's more angled to the slope of the playfield.

#2659 2 years ago

KISS code is solid, just needs polished. Use the cities or get rid of them. Try to use the larger playfield icons which now do nothing. Fix the bugs and maybe some more/better dots. I think that's why people are bitching about the wait. We're not asking for much.

3 weeks later
#2737 2 years ago

Hot damn dude it's about time!! Congratulations!!

#2739 2 years ago

Stern needs a new FB PR person. Sorry Jared.

#2836 2 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Left outlane.

Yep. Below the plastic in the black space between the flames.

1 month later
#2906 2 years ago

Hate to state the obvious but those having SDTM issues, are you sure your machine is leveled properly? Even a small adjustment can make a big difference.

#2922 2 years ago

Minneapolispin is in the know. I trust his word. This is exciting news!!!

#2930 2 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

I've been very quite on this forum as a Second owner of a Kiss Pro....I've seen many say "its coming " who is who in the know....I lov my Kiss Pro and waiting to see...but who really has the intel? Rock On!!

There are a handful of members here with inside info. The most recent comments regarding KISS code are the most credible. Their track record speaks for itself. Glad you're enjoying your KISS as am I. I think next week will be our time!

#2947 2 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Kiss are only the originals, accept no less!

I'm a diehard originals guy but Thayer and Singer are fine with me. They've been in the band now longer than the originals. Plus they're pretty cool guys if you've ever met them. KISS wouldve died decades ago with Ace and Peter. Aside from Paul's voice now shot the band's never sounded better. However once Gene and Paul are done so am I. Have zero interest in 2.0 if it even happens. But this is just my opinion. Sorry for the derail. Back to KISS pinball kids!!

#2956 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

There is a chance......but not gonna cry about it like the BM66 code update thread

Hey that thread is therapy for us BM66 owners!

#2968 2 years ago

We ARE getting another update. Whether it's this week or next, that's good enough for me.

#2977 2 years ago

They need to drop SOME kind of code before this weekend even if it's not KISS. Other than the much needed updates for BM66 Stern's been really lazy with code updates recently.

#2998 2 years ago

I thought I read somewhere that Stern no longer issues updates on Fridays. In case of a major bug problem.

#3029 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

To be honest we all hear inside info and there is always a grain of truth to every rumor. But plans change and delays happen. That's why when ANYONE posts something I don't get excited until it happens.
I didn't get my hopes up that code would drop so nothing to be disappointed about.
But when people post stuff saying "inside info" it's like a cock tease and people love to troll threads and get people worked up. Bottom line is time and time again code on Stern games is lacking and full of bugs they don't fix. If code issues bug people enough they need to wake up and give Stern the big Fuck You and quit buying the next shiny NIB pin that comes out. Why support a company that refuses to change, seems to have QC issues as of late, and continues to charge more?
No incentive for Stern to change until we as consumers quit buying. Until that happens expect more of the same.

Agree 1000%. Unfortunately the line for Star Wars is growing as I type this.

#3066 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Recent Stern factory tour showed KISS LE being made. Finish the code and then watch more orders coming in

KISS has not been on the line in a looong time. Those guys were testing code on LEs. That should tell you how poorly KISS sold. You can still find NIB LEs. Stern really has nothing to gain by updating KISS. Barring a miracle it won't be on the line again. I think they're just tired of everyone bitching about the code. If you want a well coded KISS just buy an AS.

#3072 2 years ago

Really?
You saying that if they finished the code and it was good, that people wouldn't then buy KISS?
They remake VE's and it is no shock that the 2 announced have finished codes that are excellent.

Not at all. I was referring to your comment about KISS LEs being made. No matter what they do with the code KISS will probably not be on the line anytime soon if ever again. It wasn't a good seller for Stern. It's code reputation sure isn't helping it. These machines are leaving pinheads homes and slowly finding their way into hardcore KISS fans collections. I'd love to see it get one more final update. But if it doesn't I'm more than happy with it. I enjoy the hell out of it and very happy I bought one.

#3076 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

People just love to hate on Kiss I guess.

It's been that way for their entire career! Lol I think after almost 45 yrs of it KISS is doing just fine.

1 week later
#3108 2 years ago

While waiting for the code update.....
Added Mezmods yellow protectors to go with the yellow rubbers.
Anyone hooked up a color LCD on KISS yet to see what it looks like? Thinking yellow/gold would look good.

Sharp!! I need to take apart my Starchild area to clean on my Pre and not looking forward to it.

3 weeks later
#3179 2 years ago

Comments posted today on Stern's FB page don't look good for incorporating the cities. LOL at the comment by Anthony!

#3192 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

This long wait for a Kiss code update sure is making me hungry....waffles anyone???

Lol! That actually is kinda cool. But I'd rather have this any day.

IMAG0449 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#3202 2 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I believe so. I've heard from some distributors that Kiss is being worked on now and being tested. I can't name them, but it's going to happen.

Sure hope so. Give this game some love and get it finished. Restore our faith and move on to the next game in need.

#3209 2 years ago

ABSOLUTELY! Bring it on!!

#3219 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

According to Cointaker at Pintastic they said Stern is done with code on KISS and it's final at least from what he's heard.

If this is true what a joke. Being told in Stern released videos that code is being worked on and then nothing. WTF!? I'm really starting to think with the way Stern is running their business that something big is going to happen sooner than later. Increased prices, stripped down playfields, QC issues and half baked code. They're on a massive cash grab securing all these licensed titles and pumping them out faster than cheeseburgers. Their customer relations are a joke. I'm really starting to think that Gary is looking to bail in a few short years and sell. Their actions are clearly of a company not looking ahead. This is just my opinion though and I could be wrong.

#3227 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

You assume Gary is still the owner.....

I'm sure at least he's a majority.

#3247 2 years ago

There's ghosting issues on SW? WOW! I've never seen a company in the middle of such a resurrgence of pinball constantly find ways to piss off and alienate its customers. I've steered so many people away from buying Stern nib. It's just not worth it.

1 week later
#3280 2 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I would be really frustrated if i was BM66 owner right now.

That's an understatement!

#3321 2 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Kiss is sold. Sorry guys.. Good luck with the code. I've moved on to better things. Just couldn't wait any longer.

Sorry to hear this but this code wait has been ridiculous. Maybe one day you can grab another if the code ever gets finished.

#3327 2 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Stern is replacing the play field, so kudos for them. I mean canon 200 plays and it sits for a year and BAM lookin like a ghostbusters! Maybe they will send a USB with new play field loaded with new code!

Wow! I had no idea your bullet proofed LE was having issues. Glad you're getting another. I'm sure that wasn't an easy task. I'm afraid to check mine now.

#3330 2 years ago

very easy actually, only took me 10 minutes to get it out and in box. Only two cabels to unplug, took me a couple hours to remove mods..lol. Bullet proof protection does not protect you against cancer I am afraid.

No I meant it couldn't have been an easy task for you to convince Stern to swap your playfield.

#3336 2 years ago

OMFG why did I just look at that?

#3357 2 years ago

I believe the code is done so I hear

Are you saying you heard the code is done as it stands now? Or the new alleged update is done?

#3413 2 years ago
Quoted from Vet-N-Vet:

I just seen on Stern's web site Kiss code 1.30 dated 8/2/17. Isn't that the newest code?

Yes. Released yesterday.

#3420 2 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Another 10 games and it seems fine now - maybe it does self-adjust as it goes!
Class machine - deserves more love.
(and more code)

If you had it custom set the code update automatically defaults the machine when done. Maybe your setting changed?

1 month later
#3475 1 year ago

You could just buy one of these...ebay.com link » Axe Heaven Kiss Gene Simmons Signature Axe Bass Mini Guitar Officially Licensed

Very detailed and a lot cheaper. May be a little too big for some.

#3477 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Are we any closer to a ColorDMD for this game?

It would be nice but I'm not sure if KISS is a popular enough title for them to bother with.

#3484 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Thst's not how ColorDMD makes its decisions. The displays they sell are the same for all titles. When a customer orders, the display is loaded with the proper software, and a royalty goes to the developer, which in most cases is a tech-saavy collector who wanted that title done. Doesn't matter to ColorDMD how popular it will be (Gilligan's Island is the latest release). ColorDMD is making money on the displays. When collectors are programming, there's no development cost to ColorDMD (except the royalty).

Excellent info thank you! Ok ColorDMD let's get this sum bitch colorized!

#3490 1 year ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

Is there a KISS owners club thread on Pinside or something similar where people have posted pictures of their KISS machines and mods?
Thanks!
Adam.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kiss-armyno-regrets

1 week later
#3503 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

The Laseriffic mods recommended 100% fellas, the Axe bass and Paul Stanley’s guitar simply amazing

That's Ace's Les Paul. Shame on you!! Have you thought about getting the lighted amp from Mezel Mods? Its a good one!!

#3507 1 year ago

Here's my Starchild protector installed. If you don't want the name on it just repaint like I did. Besides the protection you get the cool looking flames that stick up.

5c711cd559178b18d1afd695b69321ec88a6c5f2 (resized).jpg

#3509 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Guess I shouldn't have had Ace sign my back glass.

That's definitely Ace on that backglass and not Tommy. Signature looks awesome!

#3511 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

And since mods are being mentioned here I will also give big props for the Love Gun MB light mod......it really adds to the start of LG MB. A must mod for the Prem/LE.

Absolutely! A must have for sure.

1 week later
2 months later
#3727 1 year ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

KISS code update...yeah right...LMAO

Another KISS update was mentioned in a recent Stern of the Union. Plus it's been widely reported that Zach Sharpe has been playing KISS a lot on his lunches. I'd say one more update isn't that crazy of an idea.

3 weeks later
#3752 1 year ago

Rolls-Royce you don't have Mezels lighted amp? Shame on you!

#3767 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Hahahahaha..... do you have pics around to see before and after Thundergod ...please

It's flashes with the pops. Here's mine in test mode.

#3769 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Oh nice, very nice! Never thought about it before Thundergod, thanks brother.
But, I must add that the night is young, shame on you
Kiss will be next for me

Nice! Make sure ya hit that AFM for me!

#3772 1 year ago

its kinda cool, but I enjoy the KISS mini LED

Those are super cool! I just don't see the point though. I have no time to be watching vids while playing. Maybe one day when my playing gets better. Lol.

7 months later
#3991 11 months ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

It still puzzles me that Demon multiball isn't God of Thunder. I mean, that (and I Love It Loud) was always Gene's biggest spotlight moment, with the levitating and blood-spitting.
I wonder what led them to go with Dr Love, of all songs, for that mode?
Yes, I should probably get out more.

All the songs on Stern's KISS are the 2008 remakes from the Jigoku-Retsuden album. They never remade God of Thunder. Pretty sure that's why it doesn't appear in the machine.

4 weeks later
#4030 11 months ago

Has the Demon lock ever worked properly since you've had it? Have you tried cleaning the optos? Thanks for the clarification.

#4032 10 months ago

Second owner but lock 2 always been hit and miss.
How do you clean optos? Soft cloth?

Yes or a Q-tip moistened with water.

#4034 10 months ago

Negative ghost rider! Rubbing alcohol on plastics will only make it worse over time. Those sensor lenses are plastic

Yes you're right what was I thinking? Post corrected. Thanks Cap!

3 weeks later
#4054 10 months ago
Quoted from vireland:

I think they only licensed music from that one sort of "greatest hits" album and can't/won't get anything else.

This! The only songs left off "Jigoku Retsuden" Stern could use are I Was Made For Lovin' You, Christine Sixteen, Forever and Do You Love Me.

#4061 10 months ago

Was it making this noise before you installed FF speakers? I have them in my KISS and no issues with static etc.

#4068 10 months ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

“Thanksgiving” & “substantial”. Finallly..... let’s cross our fingers that the finished game rocks.

Was this announced at Expo?

1 month later
#4121 8 months ago
Quoted from Sparky:

I have a KISS topper on ebay, if anyone is interested.
ebay.com link » Stern Pinball Machine Interactive Kiss Topper

$63 shipping? Yikes!

#4157 8 months ago
Quoted from T7:

Isn't it "Party Every Day"???

It's "Pawty Ev-a-ry Day"!

#4163 8 months ago

^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID!^^^^^ and don't let this happen to you!

+1

88f72395a34c581417854ede57ae2497c18acea8 (resized).jpg
#4174 8 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Always loved the way this game shoots. Relieved to see this update!
I won't have access to my game for awhile and have one question...are the dots improved?
snaroff

I haven't noticed anything of significance with the dots. Slightly disappointed but it's ok. This update is awesome and this game is a blast. Light show is fantastic. Would like them to fix the Demon eject/lockup power settings. As these two are still reversed in the menu. By the way, my intro hasn't been choppy one time. And I caught the spelling error but was able to fix that with PB.

#4177 8 months ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Just in case someone is looking for a KISS topper in the future, you might get an idea of what they're selling for based on my ebay sale. Mine sold for $330 + shipping. My buyer is a two hour drive from me, so his shipping cost was $13.65.

Kind of a shame that such a great topper is no longer in production. I know several people who bought one just to display in their collections.

2 weeks later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jacksonville, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 11.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thundergod76.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside