There are also a couple mini challenges with certain backstage pass awards (fast scoring and deuce mode come to mind).
Quoted from konjurer:
I agree that the wizard modes could be better!!! I also want to see cities do something more. I especially want the bugs fixed.
But... it is hardly "shoot here because points."
* 4 mini objectives: Starchild Multiball, Demon Multiball, Catman (collecting bumper inserts), and Spaceman (collecting instruments)
* 1 major objective in the Bonus Grid matrix
* 8 modes that are distinctly different from one another
* 3 wizard modes
* 5 multiplier rules that stack (combo, song shot, song playfield, demon playfield, backstage)
* Huge scores on a single shot (up to 60x)
* Progressive pop bumper values (which I believe may be unique to KISS with the RGB LEDs???)
* Settings that provide significant variations to the rules that you can explore
Plenty for the intermediate player to do. Just needs some polish.