Topic Stats

• 4,231 posts
  • 349 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by HoneyBadger
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 283 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5550 (resized).jpg
IMG_5549 (resized).jpg
824c85533f4594edd0e9a8cf7dc1457e176efa06 (resized).jpg
2B46656A-5C43-421D-B4F9-A94FA43C8BC0 (resized).jpeg
D8C7712D-2039-40CE-AB62-3DD48D3D1988 (resized).jpeg
50661386_1077904665724439_1220436401930108928_n (resized).jpg
B5EE1ECE-9803-4A1C-A9F5-12612EEE7D76 (resized).png
F8B5B48A-63FD-4F5E-B43B-1BC78631F22F (resized).jpeg
kiss-light-up-tongue (resized).jpg
15438644293903927387248163812921.jpg
15438641815028122868220878799967 (resized).jpg
88f72395a34c581417854ede57ae2497c18acea8 (resized).jpg
7676997e0056624a751164352c14a8024c1e428f (resized).jpg
A623535D-CA21-43EC-9CD4-EBCD474321FA (resized).jpeg
giphy (resized).png
Z8QWR8.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#180 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Kiss code is coming

So is Christmas.

#278 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

KISS is not just getting an update and bug fix cleanup, it's getting a HUGE rework. This is why the delay. Once the code drops it will be a substantial update !

More songs added???

11 months later
#2488 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

No code release yet. Rumors abound that it is coming but we're losing hope.
Overall, I'm VERY happy with KISS code but it could be better.

I am a huge KISS fan, but the game sucks as it is. Let's be honest. It's boring as hell.

I will never buy another Stern until they clear this sh$t up. This is pathetic.

#2496 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

The game could use polish and has a ton of untapped potential, but it doesn't suck, and it's definitely not boring.
There are 4 multiballs combined with a mix of easy and challenging shots. My biggest complaint is the lack of modes and lackluster song completion.
I still love the game... it's a keeper. But it does need some code love.

If it wasn't KISS, I would have sold it by now. I am hoping for a TWD or MET like code update that makes it rock.

#2538 2 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

I respectfully disagree.
The reason is called Aerosmith - that is if Stern wants to sell any.
I will not even consider any new Stern game until they finish Kiss, and I know I am not alone.
Many Batman66 owners seem to be feeling the same way.

Nor I. The only weapon we have is to hit them with our wallet. And it's an effective one.

#2553 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

And the Devil sat in the passenger's side
Of Delorean's automobile
He said, "Hey Frehley, Frehley let's not be silly
There's a life out there to steal"

Great album.

Into the Night and Fractured Two are some of his best.

#2566 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Live + 1, Words are not enough.
Should have been on that 1st F.C. album, would have been a hit.

That is a great song as well. Off of Second Sighting, I liked Insane and Tod's Fallen Angel, the rest was eh. Trouble Walkin' was where I lost him. Do Ya was great, and his Hide Your Heart was better than the KISS version, but I think he started to hit the bottle hard and was lost for another 15 years. Ace always had great songwriting potential when he worked on it. Saw him live 5 times, always enjoyed it.

1 month later
#2702 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

So...I had a chance to talk to George Gomez alone on Sunday morning at TPF. I asked him directly if there would be an update for Kiss. He said they have to find a way to make it happen as it has demanded and asked for constantly. I feel he was honest in what he said. So that tells me it is not really being worked on but it needs to be done.
Stern has too many irons in the fire. I get that they like to push new projects along but as buyers we should demand and we should expect MORE when it comes to code. There is no reason to settle for any game to have unfinished code.
Looks like we will be waiting a while.

This is complete bullshit Stern!!!

#2707 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

This sounds as if there is NO work on a KISS code update.

And they have been bullshitting us for almost a year. To hell with them...freaking liars.

#2719 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

The fact is Stern has too many projects at once. Programmers are tied up. I don't fault them.

That's a complete crock of crap. How long would it take someone to update the code? A week? Maybe two? Is the world short of competent programmers all of a sudden?

From one of my favorite westerns, don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining ok?

#2727 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

The fact that American Pinball got a Houdini up and running with hardware AND software in FOUR MONTHS that performs better than Batman '66 says it all about priorities at Stern.

Exactly.

You know how we are going to have to get this done? Get a complaint to the band that their pinball game isn't finished. Will it work? Who knows, but I don't see what else is going to get it done.

#2735 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

You missed the point. If a couple guys can get a new machine both HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE running well enough to flip and be fun to play in FOUR MONTHS with much more complicated toys. There's NO excuse for a non-flappable BM'66 at the 30th party, and literally shipping months later with literal alpha code. Zero. Valid. Reasons.

Sure there is, because they are not committed to it. That's why. The entire Stern crew plus Gary will be up in Milwaukee for the MGC in a few weeks. I plan on starting a few discussions.

#2791 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Let's be real. The current code is not bad. It just needs a few big fixes and lets integrate the cities with a US tour/ world tour mode. Real simple.

I disagree. Not only does it do very little to incorporate the brand, it just isn't any fun.

#2817 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I suggested this way back at the start, surprising it didn't get more traction.
- Black Ace in Phantom of the Park mode: when Ace leaves the set to get more drugs, get the black dude to substitute in the movie, nobody will notice
- Where's Criss at? mode
- Ace and Peter dress up as Nazis mode
- The "revenge era was the best KISS era" mode ... defend yourself from beatings from the old dudes who think Ace and Peter are gods gift
I could go on for days ....
rd

Not many of us will get those all.

Ace told us where he went during that day of filming. He want to some museum with an Egyptian display and hallucinated that he was a Pharaoh of old.

How about these?

Guess which song Gene's guitar tech played in the session on each album?
Take a tour of Gene's polaroid collection
Ride with VV and Paul as they get into a fistfight back stage
Hit the lighted targets to get an Ace quote from the Tom Synder show and we can watch Gene getting pissed off by the minute
Open up the mystery of The Elder (best album IMO)

#2824 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

- watch Gene and Paul fume stage side as VV does a 30 minute long solo break in front of his friends and family on the Creatures tour ...
rd

"....in front of his friends and family who he happened to have tag along on Gene and Paul's dime."

#2830 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Exactly.
Next minute he has a deep freeze full of dead cats.
Strange indeed ....
rd

But he managed to release two killer guitar albums right in the middle.

What a waste of talent.

1 month later
#2948 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

On the latest Chris Jericho podcast (Talk is Jericho) he talks to Paul Stanley about the 25th anniversary of the Revenge album.
Interestingly, they say the only KISS item in Paul's house is a Stern KISS pinball. Because it matches the decor.
Very good listen if you are a KISS fan. Especially when Jericho brings up Vinnie Vincent and Paul just doesn't want to go there at all lol!
rd

Revenge is 25 years old?

Oh man....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside