Topic Stats

• 4,231 posts
  • 349 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by HoneyBadger
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 283 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5550 (resized).jpg
IMG_5549 (resized).jpg
824c85533f4594edd0e9a8cf7dc1457e176efa06 (resized).jpg
2B46656A-5C43-421D-B4F9-A94FA43C8BC0 (resized).jpeg
D8C7712D-2039-40CE-AB62-3DD48D3D1988 (resized).jpeg
50661386_1077904665724439_1220436401930108928_n (resized).jpg
B5EE1ECE-9803-4A1C-A9F5-12612EEE7D76 (resized).png
F8B5B48A-63FD-4F5E-B43B-1BC78631F22F (resized).jpeg
kiss-light-up-tongue (resized).jpg
15438644293903927387248163812921.jpg
15438641815028122868220878799967 (resized).jpg
88f72395a34c581417854ede57ae2497c18acea8 (resized).jpg
7676997e0056624a751164352c14a8024c1e428f (resized).jpg
A623535D-CA21-43EC-9CD4-EBCD474321FA (resized).jpeg
giphy (resized).png
Z8QWR8.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 3 years ago

Will the new Kiss code remove the gigantic Gene Simmons head toy? If so, I might buy the game.

Quoted from fliperz:

This thread needs a poll asking about if everyone thinks Stern abandoned this game, bad enough about the whole saucer eject dribble out, but damn camon stern.

Seriously man? I'm sick of this whiny baby crap. Freaking Stern just updated Avengers, WWE, and Star Trek within the last 10 months! STOP posting this crap. And quit bashing Stern. Do you want to go back to the days when we had one manufacturer and the hobby was nearly dead? Sorry guys but I'm totally sick of threads and posts like this. Go get a better job and buy a few more games. Stop blaming Stern for your pinball dysfunction.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

And I'm tired of waiting for code. WWE is broke. Last update was weak and did not fix issues.

34 games...maybe time to get a second hobby and stop buying bad games?

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

yeah avengers after how many years? wwe how many months? why attack the frustrated buyers? these code delays are just awful customer service. bad enough you have to repair and tweak a nib game when you get it, but the delay in code is just not acceptable. the way stern is producing pins, they better start building pins with better code and updating the code much sooner.

I'm not attacking frustrated buyers. I attacked the person that said Stern has abandoned KISS. That's just a flat out lie. Opinions are one thing but you can't make up your own facts. The only game I can think of that Stern has probably abandoned is Wheel of Fortune. There is ZERO evidence that Stern has abandoned KISS. AND, if you feel like Stern is abandoning games then don't buy Stern pinball machines.

Also, check out this thread from 4 years ago.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-i-may-never-buy-nib-stern-again

And how many games has Stern sold since 2012? The threads discussing "don't buy games until prices come down" and "Stern sucks because they never update code" must be falling on deaf ears because all I see are other threads anticipating Stern's next game and how great GOT and TWD are. Meanwhile, Stern continues to sell plenty of games.

THIS is how you discuss how much better said game would be with better code:

Quoted from TimeBandit:

Only issues I have with mine are code related. I still walk up to this beauty every time I play with a plan to do something better than I did last time. Do I love the code as is? No way. It needs fixing. But can I beat it now? Also no way. Anything mechanically wrong? Again, no way. This baby gonna rock when the code drops.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Who cares? Why come on here and open the thread? I'm frustrated with Stern. You are frustrated with us being frustrated with Stern? I do not get it. Your answer is to not open or ignore the thread. Us frustrated buyers do not have that option.

My last comment in the thread. I did not say I was frustrated with you guys being frustrated with Stern. I merely said that saying that Stern is abandoning KISS is a flat out lie and that there are ways to express your discontent. That's all.

2 weeks later
#197 3 years ago

Stern has already posted their "Kiss My Ass" code.

#210 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

The last 30 posts have been so circular. You don't understand , no you dont understand, no you still don't understand, I understand it is you who don't understand. And that is the summary for today.

Schlock!! Always adding value folks

#224 3 years ago

Funny, no one ever complains about Zizzle's code.

#241 3 years ago

Fact: If you smoke too much dope before posting in this thread there is a good chance your post will make zero sense.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

KISS is not just getting an update and bug fix cleanup, it's getting a HUGE rework. This is why the delay. Once the code drops it will be a substantial update !

After this quote there should be no more complaining unless the new code just ends up being terrible. MN has been spot on for the last 4 years since I have been on Pinside. He doesn't get a lot wrong.

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

One month since the original post. No update on code or insight on possible release of it. I wish they could set a timeline and just tell me it's 3 months out. That would be fine with me.

Go play one of your other 29 machines.

3 weeks later
#377 3 years ago

Ahhh...brings back memories of the "Where is the Wheel of Fortune code?" threads.

#382 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I don't care about the past now is a different age.

https://vine.co/v/eLz7dtTEXnP

1 week later
#494 3 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Kiss code is dropping this Friday

Yes it's dropping below:

GOT
TWD
ST
WWE
Whoa Nellie
Mustang
SMVE
IMVE & Wheel of Fortune...that will all get updated code before KISS.

1 week later
#774 3 years ago

GNR reunited so the KISS code is right around the corner.

#907 3 years ago

Thread tomorrow: "This New Kiss Code Sucks Balls!! F*** Gary!!!"

Guys that are married will be used to the up and down emotions.

1 week later
#1341 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I also a noticed how Stern said the update would be coming along with "a few others". Hmmmm, I wonder for what other games?

Wheel of Fortune $10K by Christmas!!

#1492 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

rd, usually you are pretty spot on. But in this case, the lead programmer deserves the flack, not the guy that spent the money to buy the product. It all got a lot worse with the teases, so he kind of has the right to beat this drum. I think the fix for all of it is... Good code.

Disagree Dave, go back to 2014 and you'll see an even longer "Where is the X-Men code" thread." Though, people piled on that programmer quite a bit as well so you might have a point.

#1552 3 years ago

Let me know when the "This new Kiss code sucks" thread comes out. Should be another 31 pages.

#1554 3 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Just an FWI the new KISS code v1.28 was coded by Lyman.
Also there is to be another update as well for KISS in the near future.

If this comment were a stock, I'd put every single penny in it.

Per usual, thanks MN.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 6,999.00
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eggbert52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside