F8B5B48A-63FD-4F5E-B43B-1BC78631F22F (resized).jpeg
kiss-light-up-tongue (resized).jpg
15438644293903927387248163812921.jpg
15438641815028122868220878799967 (resized).jpg
88f72395a34c581417854ede57ae2497c18acea8 (resized).jpg
7676997e0056624a751164352c14a8024c1e428f (resized).jpg
A623535D-CA21-43EC-9CD4-EBCD474321FA (resized).jpeg
giphy (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 8 years ago

You know this will morph into what is released isn't enough so it's either where's the update or how could they not do ... I guess I'm jaded enough to actually get entertainment out of how pissed people are getting. Got to think we will see GB pics before the update. After that there is St Patrick's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day.. Dare I say Halloween?

1 week later
#196 8 years ago

So there is a show in Las Vegas in 4 weeks. Maybe they drop the KISS code and announce GB to get some buzz there. That's my guess. Not sure of the next benchmark after that. Maybe Easter the following week..

#235 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It just came to me this weekend, but I don't like the kiss layout. I have never really been against the game until I sat back and thought, there just aren't a lot of "fun" or "rewarding" shots on the game.
Lower half of the PF is dominated by stand up banks which aren't exciting, and a rarely used scoop.
I don't like Lawlor shots so left loop isn't great, Ace shot is cool, but that area isn't that interesting. Middle ramp is nice, Gene's head is kind of lame and has it's own set of issues, right ramp is a little too far back and right loop is...well it's all just kind of "blah" to me.
Code doesn't bother me that much...but the layout just bores me. Of course that's juts me and it didn't dawn on me till now after playing it a bunch.

This is my similar thoughts.. after playing GOT pro for the first time. I found no shot on GOT more difficult than hitting KISS left orbit on demand. GOT ramps shoot smooth but I would call them as satisfying as when I hit the right ramp in KISS. It seems like GOT shots you can hit from both flippers, all of them. Meh. different strokes. To me KISS shoots well, it just isn't wow. Hoping the update makes it wow or it will be gone. KISS fan or not..

1 month later
#537 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Pretty sure that's what is coming. Lyman's* been up to something since he finished SMVE ...
* and by this I mean, I hope Lyman reworked the code

He's been saving BDK. I think its nieve to think if code needs help its all hands on deck. GG job is to make every game a success not just have a good game when Lyman is involved.

One can only hope.

#538 8 years ago

Isnt

#626 8 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Search "Heaven's on Fire" in Google images. Yep, we have new songs coming!

Capture_(resized).PNG

Thank god for pinbrowser..

#821 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Is there anyone out there willing to replace songs with original kiss songs once the code is released? I'd pay for that for sure and pinbrowser is beyond my skill set...

I'm going to and already have my songs cued up for the existing songs. Will add more if they add more. I have a Pro..

#911 8 years ago

Every time I think about putting money down on GB, I read this thread and my money is safe.

#913 8 years ago

Seeing them actually communicate with us about what's happening instead of going dark or constantly saying 'stay tuned!' is a welcome change IMO and once it drops I'll be back in on a GB prem.

Mm.. Haven't they been saying it's coming since Thanksgiving? My read on this is damage control on the teasing. There "Communication" is no more specific than every major holiday has been. Dropping code for one game doesn't mean GB won't have the same thing happen. History is not in their favor on giving the benefit of the doubt

#931 8 years ago

A watched pot never boils.

#953 8 years ago

KISS will have to come a long way to be Metallica. We will know soon enough. I have a feeling the wait has made expectations larger than what will come. The wait has done Stern no favors.

#1347 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Wheel of Fortune $10K by Christmas!!

Ha. Probably, I just sold it..

#1443 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Maybe the Orkin Man failed and they are waiting for Terminix to arrive.

You mean Lyminix.

#1527 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I'm all for someone in pain taking it for health reasons but for recreational use not so much.
I don't care if anyone does use it in the their homes either, I just don't want it around me.

Steer clear of breweries and disc golf courses..

#1528 7 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

Tarzan know when Kiss code drop go... Tarzan does not know when Kiss Stern code go.

Can't believe I just spoke this out loud in the chic's voice from the commercial. Funny stuff.

#1530 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

While we are waiting for the code, what games has everyone been playing?
The past 2 weeks, I've put a ton of time in on Batman Forever and Spidey VE.

KISS and Metallica. Hoping one will be as good as the other..

3 weeks later
#1651 7 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

You need to finish the songs to get the 2X, 3X, 5X etc multipliers going. I believe you have to finish 2 songs to get 2x, 3rd song 3x etc. I personally changed the settings to light 2x after the first song completion and find it much more fun and easier to get also.

There is a difference o. The multiplier. The song one gets assigned to one shot like SM arrow completion. After completing 2 songs (default) it is a playfield multiplier. Both end when you drain..

4 months later
#1956 7 years ago

Trying to figure out exactly how the 2x+ pf multipliers are earned? anyone know?

Cant remember if it is after two songs completed on the same ball but I do know that after completing each song the main shot arrows light ala arrow modes in SM and you can assign a multiplier to a single shot for the rest of the ball. Never got it to see if you could stack multiple multipliers.. My game has been gone for several months now and don't miss it at all. Hope you get another update but this delay and uncertainty was the reason I sold it.

2 months later
#2297 7 years ago

I would say its more similar IJ4. Get rid of map room. Move ark over to left and add center KISS ramp. Remove sankara stone captive ball/ scoop for targets. Grail scoop is Dude scoops. Stand up targets spelling Aerosmith like Indy Jones but will probably play like spelling multiball on WOF.. l can see the KISS comp but it resembles IJ4 too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.75
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-kiss-code?tu=duff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.