By TheRave

1 year ago

Stats

• 3,711 posts
  • 327 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Edster
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D35D0525-7C11-4A17-9A6B-1115B6049E97 (resized).png
20171116_173749 (resized).jpg
IMG_2814 (resized).JPG
2FB5FE5A-B809-4776-A096-8EAD66E9945A (resized).jpeg
KISS Disc motor mylar decal (resized).jpg
Kiss 2 (resized).jpg
98B26E35-28E2-4CE2-8A94-8AA78F9C3F58 (resized).png
59F5A376-2C5F-42EC-A164-A263C15F07B9 (resized).jpeg
48C82200-9A64-4448-BBFA-34A77D2B1FC2 (resized).jpeg
68586895-5821-4529-81FD-C2F74C92212D (resized).jpeg
30688C58-E72B-4B2F-878D-6E6AC6285BAD (resized).jpeg
2547256E-6687-441A-86FA-4D9159BA96E7 (resized).jpeg
7538D512-2E35-489C-BDA5-00980A297163 (resized).jpeg
Kiss 2 (resized).jpg
E3BDC663-F5F0-441D-9C98-D4151EE0B937 (resized).jpeg
8EE22462-CFB6-4520-9DBC-6650E2EE0D06 (resized).jpeg

There are 3711 posts in topic. You are on page 75 of 75.
#3701 9 days ago

I would think they sort out GOTG first which puts us into January, then the bugs fixes for Aerosmith and then Kiss. It's all Lonnie so I'm guessing Dwight is coding Bon Jovi and a VE is coming. Then this team on Bon Jovi and Lyman on Elvira.
I wish Borg and Dwight would do a game together!

#3702 9 days ago
Quoted from Wakky:

I would think they sort out GOTG first which puts us into January, then the bugs fixes for Aerosmith and then Kiss. It's all Lonnie so I'm guessing Dwight is coding Bon Jovi and a VE is coming. Then this team on Bon Jovi and Lyman on Elvira.
I wish Borg and Dwight would do a game together!

Whoa whoa whoa Tex! There's a Bon Jovi pin? What? Face. Palm.

#3703 9 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

they'll probably be using sound alike cover bands as they'll only have rights to the bon jovi images....

#3704 9 days ago
Quoted from resipsa:

they'll probably be using sound alike cover bands as they'll only have rights to the bon jovi images....

This is one pin I'd be happier with the sound alikes!

Hopefully they sound alike someone else.

#3705 9 days ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Has Iron Maiden been delayed again then?

#3706 9 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

If so, awesome. Means I might not have to pass on it because of Stern's bad build quality and code problems. Hopefully they'll be in better shape later in the year or into 2019.

#3707 9 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It seems to be rumored that this was trudeaus project and supposed to come very soon, but since he is....occupied... with trial, gotg was pushed ahead instead. Which also would explain the crap initial code.

#3708 9 days ago
Quoted from resipsa:

How do you know that ? From what i know its happening and especially since there is hype that these guys are nominated for the Rock and Roll hall of fame at present.
Wont say too much more but if anyone wants to start a topic ill add more info in.
After all this topic is about Kiss ....

#3709 9 days ago
Quoted from Wakky:

How do you know that ? From what i know its happening and especially since there is hype that these guys are nominated for the Rock and Roll hall of fame at present.
Wont say too much more but if anyone wants to start a topic ill add more info in.

Okay, Bon Jovi topic made:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bon-jovi-pin-in-your-future#post-4111532

#3710 9 days ago
Quoted from Wakky:

It's all Lonnie so I'm guessing Dwight is coding Bon Jovi

Bon Jovi would piss his pants listening to Ace Frehley shred .
» YouTube video

#3711 8 days ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Mark my words Bon Jovi will not sell well.

#3712 8 days ago

KISS has so much personality - love the boom, boom, boom callout

Kiss Army MB seems to need a fair few call outs added. Please

This game is just so much fun to play!

#3713 7 days ago

Theory on upcoming KISS code. On the "This Flippin Podcast" on Dec 1, they interviewed Zach Sharpe... currently rated 1 in the IFPA rankings and director of marketing at Stern. Zach was asked which games he plays in the Stern arcade at lunch time. He answered that the only game he is currently playing is KISS.

So my thoughts....

1. He loves KISS a lot
2. He is testing KISS code

Later in the interview he went on to talk about his favorite Stern games and he didn't list KISS as a favorite. So I'm inclined to think he's testing KISS code.

#3714 7 days ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Theory on upcoming KISS code. On the "This Flippin Podcast" on Dec 1, they interviewed Zach Sharpe... currently rated 1 in the IFPA rankings and director of marketing at Stern. Zach was asked which games he plays in the Stern arcade at lunch time. He answered that the only game he is currently playing is KISS.
So my thoughts....
1. He loves KISS a lot
Later in the interview he went on to talk about his favorite Stern games and he didn't list KISS as a favorite. So I'm inclined to think he's testing KISS code.

That makes sense.

He competes with Elwin and they go for 10x Rock City - the ultimate buzz in pinball

If Stern makes the final update a great one, they should sell a lot more games as so many people have written this game off due to code delays.

For me, this game is as fun as MET and AC/DC and a nice final update could elevate it above MET and AC/DC

#3715 7 days ago
Quoted from konjurer:

So my thoughts....
1. He loves KISS a lot

I talked to Stern Tech Support the other day and he said he's currently playing the LE exclusively at lunch.

Giddyup!

#3716 4 days ago

Finished HOF and got a nice big SJ - but no call out?

Still time to get one in there

#3717 2 days ago

Does anyone have the KISS Starchild plastic protector mod for sale?

#3718 2 days ago
Quoted from RayGun:

uh, ME

#3719 1 day ago
Quoted from RayGun:

A must have for all LE and premium owners! Capguntrooper did an excellent job on these. The flames were such an added bonus to that area plus the protection. Don't wait for the plastic to crack, it will eventually without one.

#3720 1 day ago
Quoted from Edster:

KISS is a great game but I have to wonder what's up with the artwork? Since when are Gene, Paul, Peter and Ace bodybuilders?

When Gene and Paul were shown the original drawing they asked Kevin, the artist, to add more muscles. Read that in a KISS bibliography.

#3721 1 day ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

When Gene and Paul were shown the original drawing they asked Kevin, the artist, to add more muscles. Read that in a KISS bibliography.

Ha, so typical Gene and Paul.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 21.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
4,950 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 6.35
Cabinet - Decals
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
$ 24.95
$ 24.50
$ 24.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3711 posts in topic. You are on page 75 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside