F8B5B48A-63FD-4F5E-B43B-1BC78631F22F (resized).jpeg
kiss-light-up-tongue (resized).jpg
15438644293903927387248163812921.jpg
15438641815028122868220878799967 (resized).jpg
88f72395a34c581417854ede57ae2497c18acea8 (resized).jpg
7676997e0056624a751164352c14a8024c1e428f (resized).jpg
A623535D-CA21-43EC-9CD4-EBCD474321FA (resized).jpeg
giphy (resized).png
There are 4,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 85.
#2901 6 years ago

Mine virtually never goes sdtm. Weird.

#2902 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Mine virtually never goes sdtm. Weird.

Mine never did either. Some must just be wonky.

#2903 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Mine never did either. Some must just be wonky.

Neither does mine. The right orbit on a clean shot, or a full plunge, however, is a different story. If it doesn't hit any of the pops, there's no saving it!

#2904 6 years ago

One of my friends, his KISS machine hits the left flipper every single time when the ball is shot out of the head.

#2905 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

One of my friends, his KISS machine hits the left flipper every single time when the ball is shot out of the head.

Mine also. Does he have a pro?

#2906 6 years ago

Hate to state the obvious but those having SDTM issues, are you sure your machine is leveled properly? Even a small adjustment can make a big difference.

#2907 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Mine also. Does he have a pro?

LE.

#2908 6 years ago

Lots of discussion on this thread over the last few days. I'm excited to hear more after the new code is released. This game should be and will be in the top 50 by the end of the summer.

#2909 6 years ago

LE and mine is left flipper overtime after minor adjustment

#2910 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

LE and mine is left flipper overtime after minor adjustment

How did you adjust yours?

#2911 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

How did you adjust yours?

Take hood off loosen screws holding lock mech and rotated right and tightened screws back.

#2912 6 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Take hood off loosen screws holding lock mech and rotated right and tightened screws back.

The 4 in the back? I tried that. Made zero difference on my machine.

#2913 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

The 4 in the back? I tried that. Made zero difference on my machine.

Try this then:
1. remove hood
2. remove screws holding top of ball lock mech (12 If I remember correct)
3. pull out the black plastic the balls rest on
4. add some cushioned tape or 1/16-1/8 thin strip of double sided tape to left side so as to angle the way ball ejects from mouth
5. Make adjustments as needed for proper ejections (see pic for double sided tape reference)

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 07.57.03 (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-05-15 at 07.57.03 (resized).png

#2914 6 years ago

Can you post a better pic?

Thanks

#2915 6 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

This game should be and will be in the top 50 by the end of the summer.

Said everyone last spring.

#2916 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can you post a better pic?
Thanks

I have no pic of it installed, the pic is showing you a thickness of double sided tape, it will help raise one side of plastic as to launch balls at an angle

#2917 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Said everyone last spring.

Hope springs eternal when one has a pecuniary interest.

#2918 6 years ago
Quoted from pinsanity:

Hope springs eternal when one has a pecuniary interest.

I could care less about the $$$. I just want my pin to be more fun.

#2919 6 years ago

T-minus 7 days or less. Take that to the bank.

#2920 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Hope you're right.

This pin has everything going for it except for the code.

#2921 6 years ago

How do you know? I sure hope so.

#2922 6 years ago

Minneapolispin is in the know. I trust his word. This is exciting news!!!

#2923 6 years ago

T-minus 7 days or less. Take that to the bank

Heading to the bank now to endorse the check, I can't wait! Stern is going to sell a boatload of Kiss pins if this is true!

#2924 6 years ago
Quoted from Kingpin22:

Heading to the bank now to endorse the check, I can't wait! Stern is going to sell a boatload of Kiss pins if this is true!

I think the time is mostly over for KISS to sell in significant numbers unless the code is REALLY, REALLY good. With Star Wars coming, AC/DC getting a new run, Aerosmith correcting a lot of KISS's wrongs, and The Walking Dead still on the line, it's a tough sell to get KISS moving.

I sure hope the code release is coming though. It would be a good to see continued support, regardless of sales potential.

#2925 6 years ago

In Minneapolispin we trust
He called it on the AC/DC vault edition. We will see what happens in the next week or so.

#2926 6 years ago

Good timing if true. I can update the code and redo my song list before dropping it off at NWPAS.

#2927 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Aerosmith correcting a lot of KISS's wrongs...

Dunno, KISS still destroys Aerosmith on the route I help on. Even XMEN LE is beating Aerosmith Prem by almost 50%. It's not a good start on route for AS, while KISS is still destroying as a top 5 earner. I wonder what AS Prem vs KISS Prem is like on other routes...

#2928 6 years ago

I've been very quite on this forum as a Second owner of a Kiss Pro....I've seen many say "its coming " who is who in the know....I lov my Kiss Pro and waiting to see...but who really has the intel? Rock On!!

#2929 6 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

I've been very quite on this forum as a Second owner of a Kiss Pro....I've seen many say "its coming " who is who in the know....I lov my Kiss Pro and waiting to see...but who really has the intel? Rock On!!

Stay tuned !

#2930 6 years ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

There are a handful of members here with inside info. The most recent comments regarding KISS code are the most credible. Their track record speaks for itself. Glad you're enjoying your KISS as am I. I think next week will be our time!

#2931 6 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

There are a handful of members here with inside info. The most recent comments regarding KISS code are the most credible. Their track record speaks for itself. Glad you're enjoying your KISS as am I. I think next week will be our time!

Stay tuned !

#2932 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

KISS is not just getting an update and bug fix cleanup, it's getting a HUGE rework. This is why the delay. Once the code drops it will be a substantial update !

So wonder how big the update will be?

#2933 6 years ago

Heres to hoping for more and better animations!!

#2934 6 years ago

How about when we hit start, we here "You wanted the best, you got the best...the greatest band in the world...KISS!"

#2935 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

How about when we hit start, we here "You wanted the best, you got the best...the greatest band in the world...KISS!"

Yes that quote should definitely be in the game somewhere for sure. But they don't say, the "greatest band", they say, "The hottest band in the world, KISS!!!".

#2936 6 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Yes that quote should definitely be in the game somewhere for sure. But they don't say, the "greatest band", they say, "The hottest band in the world, KISS!!!".

I was close. lol

#2937 6 years ago

Save that saying for Achieving the Final wizard mode!

#2938 6 years ago

Im going to temper my expectations. I'll be happy with a bug fix.

#2939 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Save that saying for Achieving the Final wizard mode!

Yes. Also replace 'Heaven's on Fire' with the ALIVE version of, 'Let Me Go, Rock and Roll', along with video of the flash pots and the drum kit rising..

KissOnTour1976FirstTourbook6 (resized).jpgKissOnTour1976FirstTourbook6 (resized).jpg

#2940 6 years ago

Bit of Kiss-related activity on Stern's Facebook live factory tour video today, makes a change...

#2941 6 years ago

Hoping for more skill shot options, city integration, cleaner progression flow, more dots and callouts. I really enjoy this game, but a nice big update would really help the game shine.

#2942 6 years ago

A good clean up of animations would be VERY NICE so we can look forward to color DMD. Some of the current animations are real bad.....needs some work for sure.

#2943 6 years ago

I for one really enjoy this game at its present form. Any improvement would just be that much better. I'm looking forward to whatever might be coming our way.

#2944 6 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

A good clean up of animations would be VERY NICE so we can look forward to color DMD. Some of the current animations are real bad.....needs some work for sure.

Would be the 1st color DMD I buy.

#2945 6 years ago

On the latest Chris Jericho podcast (Talk is Jericho) he talks to Paul Stanley about the 25th anniversary of the Revenge album.

Interestingly, they say the only KISS item in Paul's house is a Stern KISS pinball. Because it matches the decor.

Very good listen if you are a KISS fan. Especially when Jericho brings up Vinnie Vincent and Paul just doesn't want to go there at all lol!

rd

#2946 6 years ago

Kiss are only the originals, accept no less!

#2947 6 years ago
Quoted from Tempest:

Kiss are only the originals, accept no less!

I'm a diehard originals guy but Thayer and Singer are fine with me. They've been in the band now longer than the originals. Plus they're pretty cool guys if you've ever met them. KISS wouldve died decades ago with Ace and Peter. Aside from Paul's voice now shot the band's never sounded better. However once Gene and Paul are done so am I. Have zero interest in 2.0 if it even happens. But this is just my opinion. Sorry for the derail. Back to KISS pinball kids!!

#2948 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

On the latest Chris Jericho podcast (Talk is Jericho) he talks to Paul Stanley about the 25th anniversary of the Revenge album.
Interestingly, they say the only KISS item in Paul's house is a Stern KISS pinball. Because it matches the decor.
Very good listen if you are a KISS fan. Especially when Jericho brings up Vinnie Vincent and Paul just doesn't want to go there at all lol!
rd

Revenge is 25 years old?

Oh man....

#2949 6 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Bit of Kiss-related activity on Stern's Facebook live factory tour video today, makes a change...

KISS LEs no less.

#2950 6 years ago

I am with Thundergod on this once Gene and Paul are done the ride is over. If they bring in hired guns to keep the novelty of the live show for new generations to experience it I get it but for those that got to see the original line up that can never be replicated. It has been fun over the years collecting oddball kiss crap. I don't have the most extensive collection but back in 89 or 90 I stumbled across a Kiss pin. So when I was 15 I had the most desired piece of a Kiss collection. Only thing more valued is original used costumes/instruments from the band from actual tours.

Now hearing the possible drop of new code is coming any day I am trying not to get my hopes up....less disappointment if it is delayed or does not happen at all. Enjoying the games as is for sure. The only downside about the new code is no matter what changes are made some are not gonna be happy and it will be the same bitchfest....all over again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
There are 4,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 85.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-kiss-code/page/59?hl=tempest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.