F8B5B48A-63FD-4F5E-B43B-1BC78631F22F (resized).jpeg
kiss-light-up-tongue (resized).jpg
15438644293903927387248163812921.jpg
15438641815028122868220878799967 (resized).jpg
88f72395a34c581417854ede57ae2497c18acea8 (resized).jpg
7676997e0056624a751164352c14a8024c1e428f (resized).jpg
A623535D-CA21-43EC-9CD4-EBCD474321FA (resized).jpeg
giphy (resized).png
There are 4,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 85.
#501 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Looking at Kiss and when I played it at Texas Pinball festival one Kiss pin had Flipper Fidelity Speakers and sub and the sound was AMAZING! It sounded so much better than my ACDC which has FF speakers also. Is this just the spike system? What is the game changer for sound on Kiss?
Thanks and I am rooting for code also!

Yep, spike system has vastly improved sound compared to SAM games. My GOT sounds a ton better then my other games. I have FF in my AC/DC and GOT with stock speakers blows it away.

#502 8 years ago

I was told KISS code in 21 days or under when I was at TPF last Friday. That would put it just in time for MGC on April 8th.

#503 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Expecting kiss code this week? Is that insane?

So excited, only 1 day left!!!

#504 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was told KISS code in 21 days or under when I was at TPF last Friday. That would put it just in time for MGC on April 8th.

That's awesome news! Kiss needs some code!

#505 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

That's awesome news! Kiss needs some code!

I was told this by what I believe is a very reputable source and they have not steered me wrong before

#506 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was told this by what I believe is a very reputable source and they have not steered me wrong before

Cool, i hope so!
I'm even more tired of hearing people complain about the code, as I am waiting for the code.

#507 8 years ago

Would love a code update to make our Friday brighter!

#508 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Would love a code update to make our Friday brighter!

Its easter good friday.. everythings closed and a public holiday you won't get the code today

#509 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Its easter good friday.. everythings closed and a public holiday you won't get the code today

No hardly anything is closed except government offices and schools

#510 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Thats not true everythings closed today being good Friday... except for the 7 /11 s and maccas

#511 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

And many of those only half a day

Quoted from Wakky:

Thats not true everythings closed today being good Friday... except for the 7 /11 s and maccas

That's great wheveer you are in the future...but Stern is in 'Merica

#512 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

I guarantee stern is running

#513 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

And many of those only half a day

That's great wheveer you are in the future...but Stern is in 'Merica

Fair dinkum mate dont get ya knackers in a knot i know they are in yankland lol
Amazing working on good friday... mexican labour ?

#514 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Fair dinkum mate dont get ya knackers in a not i know they are in yankland lol

Nope I've never had a job where I've had good Friday off, even the trade unions are all working

#515 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

At Stern...for sure.

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Nope I've never had a job where I've had good Friday off, even the trade unions are all working

I get half a day at least

#516 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

At Stern...for sure.

I get half a day at least

Damn you Michigan boys got it good, except that part about Detroit

#517 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Damn you Michigan boys got it good

Besides the deadly drinking water and unemployment rate we do have it pretty good. Man the things we gotta do to get good pinball prices!

#518 8 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Damn you Michigan boys got it good, except that part about Detroit

Detroit? Isnt that where the biggest and badest Pawn shop is and everyone goes nuts and gets violent over pity things? Looks like a hell hole ...scary stuff ! eg Hardcore pawn shop American Jewellery and loan...

#519 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Detroit? Isnt that where the biggest and badest Pawn shop is and everyone goes nuts and gets violent over pity things? Looks like a hell hole ...scary stuff ! eg Hardcore pawn shop American Jewellery and loan...

That shows on overseas? It's totally scripted to make Detroit look more pleasant than it really is

#520 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Well that is a TV show...so it's fake. Detroit is much much worse than that in places.

I live in Ann Arbor...which isn't really very Michiagan-ish other than speaking nasely and calling soft drinks "pop."

#521 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well that is a TV show...so it's fake. Detroit is much much worse than that in places.
I live in Ann Arbor...which isn't really very Michiagan-ish other than speaking nasely and calling soft drinks "pop."

Its quite amusing especially when the big black sheilas go off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.... They are so emotional over there and dangerous !

#522 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Good friday is not a national holiday. Its only a public holiday in ~13 states. IL isnt one of them...

#523 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Its quite amusing especially when the big black sheilas go off like a bucket of prawns in the sun.... They are so emotional over there and dangerous !

100% fake

Everyone is an actor, and is miced and rehearsed with multiple takes.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=564_1358430731

#524 8 years ago

Fak, I saw 14 new posts here in a short time frame and I was sure the code had dropped. Nope just some stat holiday chirping. FFSake.

#525 8 years ago

Everyone says code out soon, tomorrow, today, Friday, yesterday ...no one has a clue its all speculation...

#526 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Everyone says code out soon, tomorrow, today, Friday, yesterday ...no one has a clue its all speculation...

I think those are jokes.

Even if someone does know, they are under NDA and can't say when.

#527 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I think those are jokes.
Even if someone does know, they are under NDA and can't say when.

Totally agree with you there !

#528 8 years ago

Hello,
is that the city change to the beginning of the game (detroy, new york,,,,,) impacts the game?

#529 8 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

Hello,
is that the city change to the beginning of the game (detroy, new york,,,,,) impacts the game?

Not yet. Hopefully the new code will address the citys.

#530 8 years ago

Can't wait for the code to drop! I love just staring at the machine it's so fk'n gorgeous. Code is just going to make it over the top!!!

#531 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

they also told me it would be a "massive" update, so fingers crossed it is coming in that form.

t-minus 2 weeks...

#532 8 years ago

Code is a ways away.

How do I know? Gary goes to red glasses right before new code is released. He is now wearing "no code release white" glasses, also known around Stern as "def-code-1".

Can't believe we didn't figure this out sooner.

#533 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

they also told me it would be a "massive" update, so fingers crossed it is coming in that form.
t-minus 2 weeks...

I'm kinda hoping we get more animated dots and less "concert footage" dots.

#534 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Pretty sure that's what is coming. Lyman's* been up to something since he finished SMVE ...

* and by this I mean, I hope Lyman reworked the code

#535 8 years ago

Today is code day!!!!! Please drop that code Stern!

#536 8 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

What? No....not at all. I dont know any one who is off of work today without requesting the day off.

#537 8 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Pretty sure that's what is coming. Lyman's* been up to something since he finished SMVE ...
* and by this I mean, I hope Lyman reworked the code

He's been saving BDK. I think its nieve to think if code needs help its all hands on deck. GG job is to make every game a success not just have a good game when Lyman is involved.

One can only hope.

#538 8 years ago

Isnt

#539 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I was told KISS code in...

Nothing, timeline-wise, is believable in the pinball world.

#540 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Nothing, timeline-wise, is believable in the pinball world.

yeah. I am sure they get lots of hiccups along the way that can throw things off also.

I was just glad to hear it is actively being worked on!

I really like the shots and layout of KISS but find the current code pretty boring.

#541 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I'm kinda hoping we get more animated dots and less "concert footage" dots.

Do they generally add new animations post release or just make use of existing but unused dots? Someone said when they went and looked at all of the animations and call outs in pinball browser there werent many more of either available for future use...

#542 8 years ago
Quoted from Duff:

One can only hope.

I dare to dream man ...

Love the shots on the game. Art is great. New Spike sound system is awesome. It just needs code to make it stand out.

And it's still crushing on route! New code should make earnings stay that way for awhile.

#543 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Do they generally add new animations post release or just make use of existing but unused dots? Someone said when they went and looked at all of the animations and call outs in pinball browser there werent many more of either available for future use...

Pretty sure they can add whatever they want to it. If there aren't many more dots or callouts available, then that seems pretty weak.

#544 8 years ago

Man I would LOVE to waste an hour in the office today updating our Kiss LE and then play testing it to make sure its still working properly.....

#545 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Pretty sure they can add whatever they want to it. If there aren't many more dots or callouts available, then that seems pretty weak.

Oh I know they 'can'. I'm wondering if they generally 'do'.

#546 8 years ago

You've kept your end of the Bargain now its time for Stern do keep theirs! IM guna do a lil CODE number for ya!!!
Garys guna come up and see me!

#547 8 years ago

Well...since code updates always seem to be just a couple of weeks away, I thought I'd change the conversation up just a little. Has anyone else noticed that during certain modes that approximately 1/4 of the right side of the DMD goes black/blank until whatever image it's currently showing changes 3 or 4 seconds later? I've also noticed it occasionally on the left side of the DMD. Anyone else seen this? I have a feeling it has something to do with the factory installed SD card. I know there were issues with some of the SD cards, but not sure if this was one of the issues. If I were to swap the SD card out with a new one, will the flash drive write/update to the SD card too during the code updating process or would I have to remove the SD card and copy it on my computer?

#548 8 years ago

Only weird thing I have is that the sound cuts out for a second on the first game after firing up. Nothing after that though.

#549 8 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Only weird thing I have is that the sound cuts out for a second on the first game after firing up. Nothing after that though.

Mine does the same thing

#550 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Expecting kiss code this week? Is that insane?

1:50 mins!

Got my usb in my pocket!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,247 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 85.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-kiss-code/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.