Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Where is Tendertilt? Seems to have disappeared.

#2 4 years ago

I dont know but there’s something fishy going on here. Its a conspiracy i tell ya!

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont know but there’s something fishy going on here. Its a conspiracy i tell ya!

Definitely

#4 4 years ago

Who is tendertilt? @O-dins alter ego??

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Who is tendertilt? @O-dins alter ego??

Someone who was all like, “hi guys! I’m a girl! Tee hee!” And every man on Pinside lost their freakin minds.

#7 4 years ago

And the gal who was doing the prize giveaways

#8 4 years ago

This is becoming a trend. I'm beginning to wonder if Pinsiders are going offline for a period of time just so someone will start a "Where is ???" thread about them.

#9 4 years ago

That was a fun 5 days when the ladies took over. I even joined the female bandwagon. Told everyone I had a vag to get views for my plastics search add. Albeit I got almost 100% of my down votes from it, moderated, and my topic closed.
    Being a fake chick on pinside was exhausting, I don’t understand why some of these guys do it.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

That was a fun 5 days when the ladies took over. I even joined the female bandwagon. Told everyone I had a vag to get views for my plastics search add. Albeit I got almost 100% of my down votes from it, moderated, and my topic closed.
    Being a fake chick on pinside was exhausting, I don’t understand why some of these guys do it.

Ew

#11 4 years ago

Whatever man I did what I had to

#12 4 years ago

I’m pretty sure that whole thing was a social experiment. Girls on Pinside... as if!

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Whatever man I did what I had to

LOL

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-tendertilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.