Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Norman and Ted 1 (resized).jpg
    download.jpeg (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Stop giving this dude support.
    His first thread was attention seeking. Now this.
    If i TRULY have corona, i'm home mending. Not looking for hugs/kisses on an internet website. And futhermore, he never came back to tell us he was diagnosed. Honestly, at this point, even if he did, i wouldn't buy it.

Do you feel better that you have put a guy down that was sick? Whether it was Corona virus or not? Does it make you the ultimate man? Does it make you better than him? Are you indestructible? Man, I sure hope this epidemic doesn't bother you in any way. Not you, anyone in your family, or someone you might care about. Why? Because you are obviously incapable of having any sort tolerance for anyone needing a little sympathy.

It's being an ass that is the problem around here. Travish doesn't owe anyone a damn thing, especially some keyboard rodeo clown, after the way he was treated. The guy got sick and obviously was a bit scared and maybe even feeling alone. Some decided to pile on him because they didn't like his title of the thread. He changed it, which he should have done. But no, that wasn't good enough for some of you. Some of the intolerance around here has really shown some true colors. Or maybe it just chosen ignorance? Either way, it doesn't matter, neither is excusable.

#36 4 years ago

Let me tell you all why this effects me. My father, who just turned 78, spent the entire holidays in the hospital. On Dec. 17th he suffered a double aneurysm in his left knee. One broke apart and shot through his lower leg and destroyed blood flow to the lower leg. After 9 hours of emergency surgery, they could not save it. 4 days after surgery, the leg only had 15% blood flow. As a family, we had to make the decision that amputation was the correct route. That happened on Xmas eve. Fast forward to Feb., while he was still in hospitalized rehabilitation, his doctor took me aside and told me that if he were to contract this corona virus, it would be a death sentence. His immune system is so compromised and little ability to fight off any illness, that he would not get through it. So yeah, I am living through this scared to death for my Dad. All you that call this a joke and no worse than the flu are just plain old uninformed and careless. I see all those idiots at Spring Break and just shake my head.

So yeah, that's my life right now. This is my vent. Anyone have the balls to call me an attention seeker? Yeah go ahead.........

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Channel all your sympathy to those that actually need it. It's wasted here.

Get a life

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

STFU already. You don't even know he was sick, with or without corona. If he was, he woulda come back here with proof to shut assholes like me up

You didn't answer my question. You are pathetic.

#44 4 years ago

Blackbeard & pipes, way to shine guys. Keep up defending the positions you have taken. I think most here can see it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-my-thread?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.