Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Norman and Ted 1 (resized).jpg
    download.jpeg (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is closed.

#1 4 years ago

That’s all.

#2 4 years ago

It is in the basement.

#3 4 years ago

Locked up in the basement! You ok?

#4 4 years ago

OP's account now shows "Inactive".
    Was he "Active" to start this thread?

#5 4 years ago

I found it

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #6 4 years ago
    download.jpeg (resized).jpgdownload.jpeg (resized).jpg
    #7 4 years ago

More importantly how’s your lady?

#8 4 years ago

And he gone

#9 4 years ago

More trolling for attention.

#10 4 years ago

Do you really blame him...…...

#11 4 years ago

WTH was all that about ?

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

OP's account now shows "Inactive".
    Was he "Active" to start this thread?

Why are people going "inactive"?

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

That's usually when people request their account be closed or when they get kicked off.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

Mandatory shutdown due to the virus!!

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Do you really blame him...…...

Stop giving this dude support.

His first thread was attention seeking. Now this.

If i TRULY have corona, i'm home mending. Not looking for hugs/kisses on an internet website. And futhermore, he never came back to tell us he was diagnosed. Honestly, at this point, even if he did, i wouldn't buy it.

#16 4 years ago

just don't get why people have to be such d*cks sometimes. did we find out if he got it? no, we probably never would. the post that I have seen from him have been good and he hasn't been a d*ck to others so what is wrong with people now a days? maybe he was going to start informing us about what it is like and how things went down, but when people started jumping down his throat I don't blame him for going silent. Seems like a lot of guys on here have no compassion or a heart. if we would have been a little concerned we probably would have heard more of what was going on. wouldn't you have liked to know how it was to have this? how treatment was? seems like a lot of people come on here to be tough guys because they will never have to face that person. Very sad. this is supposed to be a community to help each other pinball related.

For those of you that go into the pit. If someone falls-YOU PICK THEM UP!!! should be the same here. we are all cool with each other when we finally meet each other and play a game that we all love. so why can't we be cool with each other here?

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

He didn't answer your question so I will. He went inactive because of all the assholes here on pinside that have never been sick, never been afraid, oh and the big one, never sought attention, no way in hell, that is beyond all the "woke" members here. C'mon regardless of why you think he was reaching out, when they are worried about self and family we should try to help not burn a person down.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

His first thread was attention seeking. Now this

Really show me one person, just "one" on here that isn't seeking that same attention you allude too. I guess we can rule out all the threads with pictures of game rooms and contents, or maybe the car thread, the $6,000 dollar watches, the NIB purchases, and lets not forget the homes, swimming pools, if not for attention then what is it? Oh I forgot, we are just "sharing", BS, it's showing off as in "hey look at me" syndrome it has always been, simply "one upmanship".

I know I'll catch crap for this post and to be honest I could F@#&ing care less. America and the rest of the world faces one of the worst pandemics in it's short history and there's more concern over someone we "think" is seeking attention. Here's hoping all pinsiders and their families stay safe and healthy, god knows they'll need it with all the help out here just waiting for them to ask.

#18 4 years ago

Its probable that Travish did not realize that all the Corona-related threads were closed and replaced by the "One". His Pinside history clearly shows that he is not a troll, just a regular Pinsider like most of us. Im sorry that he is currently inactive but I read thru that thread I can't say I blame him. I would of liked to hear what he had to say. Hope all is well.

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

If i TRULY have corona, i'm home mending. Not looking for hugs/kisses on an internet website. And futhermore, he never came back to tell us he was diagnosed.

A. If you are trapped at home in bed= internet time

B. You can’t get tested unless you can prove you came in contact with positive person.

#20 4 years ago

Op, are you still alive, or is this your spouse?

#21 4 years ago

What's with his avatar?

#22 4 years ago

Steve McQueen would kick Coronavirus' ass...

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

That’s all.

Thread #2 is starting strong Travish - well done!

#24 4 years ago

One thing I’ve learned is that if you truly love your thread, you must set it free.

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

One thing I’ve learned is that if you truly love your thread, you must set it free.

Mind blown.

Side note: Levi, any updates on your new lay z boy??

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's beautiful.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Mind blown.
    Side note: Levi, any updates on your new lay z boy??

The timing couldn’t have been better. How the hell I would have made it through this without my brand new Rowan Leather Rocker is beyond me.

Rationing has gone into effect however. Nancy has lobbied for, and won, rights for occasional use, exiling me to Dio’s couch. But I always get it during work hours, which has increased my productivity.

Except when I fall asleep.

#28 4 years ago

Travish always struck me as a solid guy, one of the regular gang, one of the "In" people when I was lurking. Guess I was wrong, a lot of people really jumped down his throat when he reached out in a moment of worry.
    This teaches all of us, if you have an issue you need counsel, or a friend, you won't find it here. You will be humiliated, crushed,and shut down.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Travish always struck me as a solid guy, one of the regular gang, one of the "In" people when I was lurking. Guess I was wrong, a lot of people really jumped down his throat when he reached out in a moment of worry.
    This teaches all of us, if you have an issue you need counsel, or a friend, you won't find it here. You will be humiliated, crushed,and shut down.

Hey everyone! Look at this guy! What a joke! Let's humiliate him together

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

His first thread was attention seeking. Now this.
    If i TRULY have corona, i'm home mending. Not looking for hugs/kisses on an internet website. And futhermore, he never came back to tell us he was diagnosed. Honestly, at this point, even if he did, i wouldn't buy it.

Do you feel better that you have put a guy down that was sick? Whether it was Corona virus or not? Does it make you the ultimate man? Does it make you better than him? Are you indestructible? Man, I sure hope this epidemic doesn't bother you in any way. Not you, anyone in your family, or someone you might care about. Why? Because you are obviously incapable of having any sort tolerance for anyone needing a little sympathy.

It's being an ass that is the problem around here. Travish doesn't owe anyone a damn thing, especially some keyboard rodeo clown, after the way he was treated. The guy got sick and obviously was a bit scared and maybe even feeling alone. Some decided to pile on him because they didn't like his title of the thread. He changed it, which he should have done. But no, that wasn't good enough for some of you. Some of the intolerance around here has really shown some true colors. Or maybe it just chosen ignorance? Either way, it doesn't matter, neither is excusable.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Do you feel better that you have put a guy down that was sick? Whether it was Corona virus or not? Does it make you the ultimate man? Does it make you better than him? Are you indestructible? Man, I sure hope this epidemic doesn't bother you in any way. Not you, anyone in your family, or someone you might care about. Why? Because you are obviously incapable of having any sort tolerance for anyone needing a little sympathy.
    It's being an ass that is the problem around here. Travish doesn't owe anyone a damn thing, especially some keyboard rodeo clown, after the way he was treated. The guy got sick and obviously was a bit scared and maybe even feeling alone. Some decided to pile on him because they didn't like his title of the thread. He changed it, which he should have done. But no, that wasn't good enough for some of you. Some of the intolerance around here has really shown some true colors. Or maybe it just chosen ignorance? Either way, it doesn't matter, neither is excusable.

Are we really going to go through all of this again? IMO, this thread should be locked. It's useless and it's just going to rehash all the same BS from the first thread. The guy is obviously okay. If he was in any kind of serious condition I doubt starting this thread would have been a top priority. Channel all your sympathy to those that actually need it. It's wasted here.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Are we really going to go through all of this again? IMO, this thread should be locked. It's useless and it's just going to rehash all the same BS from the first thread. The guy is obviously okay. If he was in any kind of serious condition I doubt starting this thread would have been a top priority. Channel all your sympathy to those that actually need it. It's wasted here.

Solution, don't open it. I think your problem you have with this thread is called guilt. Yeah go ahead down vote me, it hurts I know, but you need to face it to move forward.

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Really show me one person, just "one" on here that isn't seeking that same attention you allude too.

Like my good friend Norman Reedus said, "Never show off or be a name dropper!"

Norman and Ted 1 (resized).jpgNorman and Ted 1 (resized).jpg
    #34 4 years ago

Thx. Love the shirt.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

STFU already. You don't even know he was sick, with or without corona. If he was, he woulda come back here with proof to shut assholes like me up

#36 4 years ago

Let me tell you all why this effects me. My father, who just turned 78, spent the entire holidays in the hospital. On Dec. 17th he suffered a double aneurysm in his left knee. One broke apart and shot through his lower leg and destroyed blood flow to the lower leg. After 9 hours of emergency surgery, they could not save it. 4 days after surgery, the leg only had 15% blood flow. As a family, we had to make the decision that amputation was the correct route. That happened on Xmas eve. Fast forward to Feb., while he was still in hospitalized rehabilitation, his doctor took me aside and told me that if he were to contract this corona virus, it would be a death sentence. His immune system is so compromised and little ability to fight off any illness, that he would not get through it. So yeah, I am living through this scared to death for my Dad. All you that call this a joke and no worse than the flu are just plain old uninformed and careless. I see all those idiots at Spring Break and just shake my head.

So yeah, that's my life right now. This is my vent. Anyone have the balls to call me an attention seeker? Yeah go ahead.........

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

Channel all your sympathy to those that actually need it. It's wasted here.

Get a life

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

STFU already. You don't even know he was sick, with or without corona. If he was, he woulda come back here with proof to shut assholes like me up

You didn't answer my question. You are pathetic.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Like my good friend Norman Reedus said, "Never show off or be a name dropper!"[quoted image]

And never ever draw attention to yourself.

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Slow down bud.

Real sorry for your situation and you have my thoughts.

Dont get caught up in other peoples negativity. Right now you need to be surrounding yourself with positive thoughts my friend.

Best thoughts with you

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Which question in your meltdown? I counted 7 i think.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You are pathetic.

This is helpful.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Solution, don't open it. I think your the problem you have with this thread is called guilt. Yeah go ahead down vote me, it hurts I know, but you need to face it to move forward.

I only feel guilty because I caused you to write this ridiculous post.

#44 4 years ago

Blackbeard & pipes, way to shine guys. Keep up defending the positions you have taken. I think most here can see it.

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Blackbeard & pipes, way to shine guys. Keep up defending the positions you have taken. I think most here can see it.

Get a life! You are pathetic!

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-my-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.