Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Have an uncashed check outstanding and no response from an email.
    Website looks normal.
    Did something happen?

#2 8 years ago

Just got a package yesterday. I followed up on an order last week and he said he was swamped.

#3 8 years ago

ordered with him today, he e-mailed back within 5 mins

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from John_F:

Have an uncashed check outstanding and no response from an email.
    Website looks normal.
    Did something happen?

If you are trying to contact him through Pinside, he doesn't watch that as close.

Email him at [email protected]

#5 8 years ago

Been waiting on a package but haven't heard anything yet. But haven't tried to contact him either.

holmstarrunner when did you place your order?

#6 8 years ago

Cliffy gets super busy at his other job. Sometimes it takes a bit to get to the bank or post office

#7 8 years ago

I ordered a few protectors from Cliff on March 11th and im still waiting on my order to arrive like PunkPin.

However, Cliff let me know that he was running a little behind on orders due to recent surgery.

Im sure He will eventually catch up with all his orders . Im guessing it just may take a little longer then normal for orders to ship until he fully recovers.

Cliff is great to do business with , so i have no problem waiting a little longer then I usually have for my order to arrive.

#8 8 years ago

I ordered last week from Cliffy and mine arrived yesterday. He said he was super busy. He is one of the good guys, I wouldn't worry about him ripping you off

#9 8 years ago

It's an election year and Cliffy is trying to keep up with the demand for his Ear Protectors.

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

It's an election year and Cliffy is trying to keep up with the demand for his Ear Protectors.

Kim, if you are still working, don't quit the day job!

Brad

#11 8 years ago

Thanks for all the replies.
    Just to be clear, Cliff doesn't owe me anything.
    He hasn't cashed the check I sent him a few months ago.
    I was concerned because I sent him an email and got no response.
    So I don't know if it was lost in the mail.
    I know this is a second job and he is busy.
    I guess I will give it more time.

#12 8 years ago

Can't imagine Cliff being behind 2 months. My guess is he never received the check. I'd follow up with an email to [email protected]

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Freeplay40:

Can't imagine Cliff being behind 2 months. My guess is he never received the check. I'd follow up with an email to [email protected]

Probably true that something happened in the mail. I've placed and received two orders in the last 6 weeks & even e-mailed him w/ responses a few times. He did have carpal surgery recently.

#14 8 years ago

I ordered a week ago and got my stuff yesterday. When I ordered he sent me an email saying he was running 10 days behind, ended up being like 5 days. Cliff is awesome, great product, great service.

#15 8 years ago

If you send a check to me, made out to me, I'll make sure it gets cashed.

#16 8 years ago

I know that he was having surgery. I believe he posted something about it on his website or made mention of it before. My guess is this is why he may be behind. If your order is over a week or so old, it may have gotten lost during his downtime. I would just drop him an email.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from Goalie:

I ordered a week ago and got my stuff yesterday. When I ordered he sent me an email saying he was running 10 days behind, ended up being like 5 days. Cliff is awesome, great product, great service.

Give me my avatar back

#18 8 years ago

give him a shout. he's been really busy lately and I'm guessing a lot of things have just fallen through the cracks (I was missing a parcel and he made it right. he never received payment notification from paypal (on his end) after he sent me a total and I sent the payment. because of that, he just assumed that I had decided not to order

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

give him a shout. he's been really busy lately and I'm guessing a lot of things have just fallen through the cracks (I was missing a parcel and he made it right. he never received payment notification from paypal (on his end) after he sent me a total and I sent the payment. because of that, he just assumed that I had decided not to order

PayPal is notorious for this! Happens to us with great regularity.

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from tmontana:

Give me my avatar back

Nah, I was here first.

#21 8 years ago

I got my order in two weeks when I ordered 2 months ago.. he was also recovering from surgery I believe and asked to to bear with the delay... I have no problem waiting for custom made parts.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from tmontana:

Give me my avatar back

Quoted from Goalie:

Nah, I was here first.

Dammmmmn here's got you there.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-cliffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.