Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by paragon66x
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180701_071359 (resized).jpg
    20180701_071042 (resized).jpg
    20180701_071547 (resized).jpg
    20180701_071307 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5866 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9816 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9815 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9813 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9811 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9810 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9809 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9808 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9807 (resized).JPG
    GP710 (resized).jpg
    GP76 (resized).jpg
    GP75 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paragon66x.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Besides Pinside, I only read the web on lunch breaks etc. Pro Football Talk and a bit of news.
    As for my time online, it’s mostly PUBG with friends for the last year. It’s taken over quite a bit of my Pinball time.

Me too. My son introduced me to PUBG and I am consumed. Haven't actively played video games since the Nintendo NES came out around 1986, but this game kicks @$$!!!

2 months later
    #54 5 years ago

Sorry for the late reply. Not PC, Xbox.

Shoot me a private e-mail if you ever want to play duo or squad as it's becoming harder and harder to find decent people to play with. John

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pinside my only social Media.
    Long before internet and pinball after college I got involved with Salvador Dali art.
    25 years later.. and Dali has purchased most of my pinball machines!
    I authenticate for high end auction houses and work with Museums and Galleries globally. You think pinball is an expensive hobby?
    My current inventory is well over 2500 pieces of Dali art, some Icart and Renior.
    Many pieces of paper I own are worth as much as a pinball machine.
    What I Love about pinball is that it so similar to the art I deal with. Pinball's are just working pieces of mechanical art that are each and every one is it's own stage and show. Very surreal !!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is pretty fricken sweet Eric. I had to take a lower level art course my freshman year of college and I remember the works of Dali as standout. Too cool!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paragon66x.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-else-do-you-spend-your-time-online?tu=paragon66x and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.