(Topic ID: 273705)

Where do you find EM rifle arcade games for sale?

By megaladon

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Passave
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

KLOV has an EM and "Other" buy/sell forum as well that is probably worth looking at and posting on.

Unfortunately you really won’t find that much on KLOV. Yes, they do have a sub forum for EM, but it’s not really active.

I collect EM games and own about a 15 or so of them. I find your best bet is coastal cities on the west coast. These thing were in every boardwalk arcade up and down the coasts. Seems like they mostly show up there and secondly places like Chicago which is where a lot of them were made.
    Out here in Arizona they rarely come up for sale. We just were not big enough back then and didn’t have a ton of Arcades like the coastal cities did. They just don’t seem to show up at all in certain regions.
    West coast auction like Captains auction get them run through there often enough so you might try there.
    Other than that, I have picked up quite a few of mine off from CL in California.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coindork.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-do-you-find-em-rifle-arcade-games-for-sale?tu=Coindork and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.