8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by WMSpin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WMSpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I picked up a Road Show a while back and for some reason it was missing the Flying Rocks Plastic. I have no clue how or why this would be missing. My only guess is that the dryer gremlins got into the machine at one time. It's not in an area that the ball should take it out. This plastic seems to be next to impossible to find and I really can't justify buying a whole set just for that plastic. Anyone have of one these lying around?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WMSpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-do-missing-plastics-go-to-die?tu=WMSpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.