(Topic ID: 56443)

Where do I buy Williams Indiana Jones Side Art?

By awarner

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by GNSRFASTER
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I know a set was available on here but they appear to be spoken for. So who made them and how do I get a set? If anyone knows and prefers to keep it quiet, just PM me!

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

I can put you in touch with my friend who has a complete set of decals he bought years ago before he got his keeper IJ which didn't need them.

#3 10 years ago

I think Bay Area has one side and a seller from Australia has the other side on Ebay. I have been looking for the front decal for a while though. If I were you I would hold out until you find a complete set rather than piece them together.

#4 10 years ago

I know where a jet printed set is, also some individual pieces. I have seen them and they look decent. Pm me if you want the info.

#5 10 years ago

IJ uses colors not able to be replicated on any inkjet printer

#6 10 years ago

Post here and RGP...someone will likely send you a PM. Bay Area seems to stumble on full sets every few months too. I had a set lined up from a guy on RGP when Bay Area up up a new set...still have them rolled up in the tube (although I should probably take them out).

#7 10 years ago

If someone has a front silk-screened decal PM me. I have been looking for one for a while now. Thanks

#8 10 years ago

Made an offer on a set, but still looking I guess...

#9 10 years ago

Great you found a set ,enjoy

#10 10 years ago

That set panned out but another came along and should be on their way. I'll update when they get here. As an add-on question: Does anyone have a source for highly polished brass side rails and lock-down bar besides Pinball Decals? I'll need at least the side rails to get these installed.

Thanks Everyone,

-Al-

#11 10 years ago

Mike Chestnut is the man. He can do whatever you need done.

[email protected]

Quoted from awarner:

That set panned out but another came along and should be on their way. I'll update when they get here. As an add-on question: Does anyone have a source for highly polished brass side rails and lock-down bar besides Pinball Decals? I'll need at least the side rails to get these installed.
Thanks Everyone,
-Al-

#12 10 years ago

The decals arrived and look great. They are from the IPB run a few years ago. The seller was very reasonable on his pricing as well. It should be incredible when it's finished.

#13 10 years ago

If anyone needs a full set (both sides cab, front, backbox) of oem decals PM me, I have one remaining. These are the good ones, from Australia.

1 month later
#14 10 years ago

Hi,

I hope it is ok that I am reviving this thread, does anyone still have IJ decals available ?

I am looking at buying an IJ, but the cabinet is faded to the point that you can barely see any artwork...

Thanks for any help. Please let me know.

Jim

#15 10 years ago

Hi,I have a full set for sale

8 months later
#16 9 years ago

I am in need of a set now. Anyone have a set please PM me. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

12,500 (OBO)
$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

Wanted
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-do-i-buy-williams-indiana-jones-side-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.