(Topic ID: 231759)

Where did o-din go?

By ImNotNorm

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spock01 (resized).jpg
    F53CAC95-B4C6-4400-9CC0-69D5676A10A2 (resized).jpeg
    modsquad01 (resized).jpg
    190128122322-napoleon-jinnes-male-cheerleader-rams-super-tease (resized).jpg
    exiled01.jpg
    73042FFF-4D33-4AFC-8C54-CF75D35E14BD.gif
    Keep On Truckin (resized).jpg
    E1554B46-004B-4186-A524-74F0B76AEE98 (resized).jpeg
    Carmen-Sandiego.jpg
    CE11D545-61AA-4173-B880-54D369603D8B (resized).jpeg
    tictacdoh (resized).jpg
    wink (resized).jpg
    IMG_1769 (resized).PNG
    untitled (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 2.03.19 AM (resized).png
    snow flake (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#211 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

As I type this from a rest stop on the jersey turnpike.

Suspicions confirmed.

#275 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Hey, I did the very same thing last night!
    That’s super nice of you to do the same today DCRand!
    Where are you guys going to eat?
    Are you hittin’ up Naugles, or is ol’ Spidey in the mood for some Pup ‘N’ Taco after his late night bender?
    Maybe I can meet up with you guys...

Woah woah, back up! Are you saying there is a pup n taco still around? I haven’t seen one since the early 80s.

#303 5 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Let's not bs people here and say this guy really wanted a Thunderbird and wasn't spamming the market place ad.
    This entire drama filled nonsense thread can be simplified like this - if you're going to spam the marketplace, be ready to be modded.

I don't think one WTB ad is "spamming". Even if Odin was being snarky, I don't see the harm in what he did. I'm guessing he really would like a Williams Thunderbird given his collection. Moderation isn't always easy. I've been moderated when I clearly deserved it, and when I feel it was not warranted. I've gone unmoderated when I clearly deserved to be as well. It's not the end of the world to be moderated. Try not to take it too personal.

#305 5 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

It is by definition trolling. He’s doing something disingenuous purely to invoke a response.

Trolling perhaps, but spamming, no.

Trolling isn't always a bad thing. What was the harm? If anyone was upset about what he did I would say to lighten up.
    I mean, were talking about Thunderbirds for christs sake.

#308 5 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Other than my ‘colorful’ language and old school view of feminism I rarely evoke trouble.

Old school views of feminism will quite often evoke trouble.

1 week later
    #323 5 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Yep. I’m a yes ma’am/ hold the door open guy. Behind every man is a woman rolling her eyes. Women and children first.
    What a creep I am...

I don't disagree with you, or old school feminism. I'm just saying we're in the #metoo age.
    Of course, in my day # was the symbol for pound, which would completely change the meaning of the movement.

2 weeks later
    #343 5 years ago
    Quoted from Travish:

Son of a...
    Some people might be taping that shit. I'm purposely avoiding the NFL thread right this minute. THANKS.

Well you had to know Odin is a big chargers fan, so chances are that it might be discussed here.

#345 5 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Make sure you use SLP just in case it goes into overtime..

That brings back some memories. Many a game I taped got cutoff near the end, or else record in slp and get a really crappy video quality.

2 weeks later
    #363 5 years ago

Nope. He is a big San Diego chargers fan. Doesn’t like the home teams. Odin revels in being a contrarian.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-did-o-din-go?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.