(Topic ID: 231759)

Where did o-din go?

By ImNotNorm

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spock01 (resized).jpg
    F53CAC95-B4C6-4400-9CC0-69D5676A10A2 (resized).jpeg
    modsquad01 (resized).jpg
    190128122322-napoleon-jinnes-male-cheerleader-rams-super-tease (resized).jpg
    exiled01.jpg
    73042FFF-4D33-4AFC-8C54-CF75D35E14BD.gif
    Keep On Truckin (resized).jpg
    E1554B46-004B-4186-A524-74F0B76AEE98 (resized).jpeg
    Carmen-Sandiego.jpg
    CE11D545-61AA-4173-B880-54D369603D8B (resized).jpeg
    tictacdoh (resized).jpg
    wink (resized).jpg
    IMG_1769 (resized).PNG
    untitled (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 2.03.19 AM (resized).png
    snow flake (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 5 years ago

On topics of lost Pinsiders, where is Beezleboob?

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

He made a short but sweet appearance yesterday actually.....

And there goes my Stalker’s card... dammit.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from WolfManCat:

O-din is the spice of pinside imo. Without him things around here are kind of bland.

I’m one guy...I’m doing the best I can! LOWER YOUR STANDARDS!

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from KongDonkey:

Hope he comes back as well. Dude always had me cracking up.

Well, your avatar is a great start! Lol.

#92 5 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Im sure he’s off spending some of that $212,000 now that he’s been promoted to moderator.
    It’s about friggin time!

Moderators... think they’re SOOOO much better... with their Ferrari’s, mansions, and pinball machines!

#118 5 years ago

Professor Falken??

491A6DC3-0339-4CBE-A179-FC11CCF698EA (resized).jpeg491A6DC3-0339-4CBE-A179-FC11CCF698EA (resized).jpegA002B6E6-A768-497C-9125-802E41CD6E5F (resized).jpegA002B6E6-A768-497C-9125-802E41CD6E5F (resized).jpeg
    #131 5 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

For someone from Down Under you seem to spend a lot of time here in Cali! You must have a lot of frequent flier miles

Rotor Dave is a mule? damn. Didn't Clint Eastwood just make a movie about him?

#289 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

I have thought about what Pinside would be like with 'No Rules' and it scares me. Imagine the marketplace overwhelmed with spammers and scammers,etc. Or forums turned into dirty old man threads,etc.. I like to think of Pinside as "Family" friendly and a place my son could eventually visit(maybe when he turns 10). Can we have a positive forum, etc. without help from moderators-I don't think so. We need moderation here and I appreciate all of their efforts. Finding a balance is always difficult and often times they are stuck in the middle trying to appease both sides.

Remember RGP... never forget. Without moderation it destroyed itself.

#300 5 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I used to pepper the forums with boob pics or dumb pics when things got heated.
    Some people liked it, some didn’t.
    Pinside eventually cracked down on the fun.
    You either adapt, or find somewhere else to go.
    I ended up adapting.
    As boring as that is, you have to respect the other members as well as Robin’s wishes at the end of the day...
    Right Salma?
    [quoted image]
    “Sí, así es.”

I totally respect both of her opinions.

#301 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Yep - "Frank Fuhrter" - the human red tide.

Yep. He ended it. It was well on its way before him, but damned if he didn’t thrust the knife.

#307 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its pretty simple really. If someone is being a total A$$hole or threatening to other people then they should be moderated. If someone is posting pics that are too risky for a family friendly forum then they should be moderated, but if someone is trying to be funny or maybe rag on someone a little bit and its all in good fun then for God sakes leave them alone and let people have fun and laugh a little bit. Its like you’re always walking on egg shells around here seems like. People shouldnt be moderated for trying to make this a fun place. Just because someone gets offended by someone elses posts doesnt mean that they have a right to be offended. Maybe they they just need to man up and quit being such a baby. Let Pinside be fun!!

I’ve been unfairly moderated before. One Pinsider I ended up putting on ignore as I couldn’t take his out of whack ego anymore. Just before that he and I butted heads in a thread and I got moderated for stating a persons name in a remark.

The fact that THAT name was in credits for a tv show didn’t matter. Whatever. I moved on. Other than my ‘colorful’ language and old school view of feminism I rarely evoke trouble.

The moderators here are good folk and Robin chose wisely.

#309 5 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Old school views of feminism will quite often evoke trouble.

Yep. I’m a yes ma’am/ hold the door open guy. Behind every man is a woman rolling her eyes. Women and children first.

What a creep I am...

#317 5 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Believe he's another one that deactivates his account from time to time.

Yes he did. Good luck to him.

1 week later
    #332 5 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its good for our mental health though because pinball makes us happy......well maybe thats not true because there sure is a lot of bitching and complaining that goes on here!

Multiple hobbies meshed together perfectly!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-did-o-din-go?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.